Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Kovacs

Player
Player
Your name IRL --: pawan
Your age --: 22
Time zone --: +5:30 GMT
Average Online per Day --: 6-8 hours
Your discord --: phantom#5642
Your Nickname --: phantom thakur
Your ID --: 80120

=======================
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
=======================

1. Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(a). From start of the time I used to be with legal organizations. In my this 25 years of experience i worked with literally every legal orgs like SAHP, NG, LSPD ,FIB, GOV. I have been got high command position in many of the organisation so because of this vast experience i make my self to work under a lot of pressure and capable of holding leader position now
(b). I want to be leader of this organisation because when i was head of fto i found too many mistakes that happens usually with this organisation it's mainly because of lack of potential in LSPD departments like recruitment and training division, internal affairs, special forces and intelligence bureau. I can confirm that if i am gonna be the leader i will make changes to every department and take them to their highest peak.
(c) i want to be leader of this specific organization because of my skills that i got by playing this roleplay server. I am quick and right decision maker and also the communication skills that i can handle every situation and conflicts. With these skills i am gonna choose my high commands who are gonna make my term best.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?
(a). In LSPD, i am noticing that there is lack of communication on radios and also if they use radios by mistake they do mixing. I will confirm in my term radios will be used frequently and professionally and try to stop evryone from doing mixing shit.
(b). As we all know LSPD hire new people of city and train them but there is some lack in training structure and ranking system too. I will change ranking system and also whole training structure and make training so simple that everyone will enjoy it while learning.
(c). Also as i told you guys LSPD most of the department so i will add weekly training for each department and also one more reason that no one shows up to the department because of not having fun so i will be organizing Regular events and bonuses for it and bonuses for department so everyone will join and do their best
(d) as i worked in gov as attorney i see that there is too many things that can be implemented to improve RP from legislation. I will try my best to implement these and make every rp situation fun and serious both at same time
+1 He deserves it.

Ved Das

Player
Player
+1 Best guy in the whole city he is capable of taking lspd to next level

Jisan Nowrhey

SAHP | Undersheriff
Player
A very hardworking and a man who knows how to hustle, a big vouch for him.

Ashish Chanyal

Player
Player

=======================
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
=======================

2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(a). From start of the time I used to be with legal organizations. In my this 25 years of experience i worked with literally every legal orgs like SAHP, NG, LSPD ,FIB, GOV. I have been got high command position in many of the organisation so because of this vast experience i make my self to work under a lot of pressure and capable of holding leader position now
(b). I want to be leader of this organisation because when i was head of fto i found too many mistakes that happens usually with this organisation it's mainly because of lack of potential in LSPD departments like recruitment and training division, internal affairs, special forces and intelligence bureau. I can confirm that if i am gonna be the leader i will make changes to every department and take them to their highest peak.
(c) i want to be leader of this specific organization because of my skills that i got by playing this roleplay server. I am quick and right decision maker and also the communication skills that i can handle every situation and conflicts. With these skills i am gonna choose my high commands who are gonna make my term best.

(a). In LSPD, i am noticing that there is lack of communication on radios and also if they use radios by mistake they do mixing. I will confirm in my term radios will be used frequently and professionally and try to stop evryone from doing mixing shit.
(b). As we all know LSPD hire new people of city and train them but there is some lack in training structure and ranking system too. I will change ranking system and also whole training structure and make training so simple that everyone will enjoy it while learning.
(c). Also as i told you guys LSPD most of the department so i will add weekly training for each department and also one more reason that no one shows up to the department because of not having fun so i will be organizing Regular events and bonuses for it and bonuses for department so everyone will join and do their best
(d) as i worked in gov as attorney i see that there is too many things that can be implemented to improve RP from legislation. I will try my best to implement these and make every rp situation fun and serious both at same time
Mr phantom is like a light to me . When I was struggling with certain problems he helped me alot and he is the nicest guy you will ever meet and when I was in lspd he trained me he has a great personality . love you man . And thank you for all you did for me .

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player

=======================
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
=======================

A huge + he can be one of the besr leaders

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player

=======================
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
=======================

+1

Throne

Player
Player

=======================
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
=======================

++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom