Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howler

Player
Player
images

Information
1. Your name IRL :
Ronan Smith
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord : Thatkid#1203
6. Your Nickname: Ronan William
7. Your ID : 89418

Additional information

1) LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

L

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The time that I have spent in the city was with LSPD mostly, I started my career in Chief Gabi Tosca's Term where I learned the basics of being and LEO. When Tyrell Johnson became the Chief I started as an HC where I learned the how to handle people, the last term with Eklavya Thakur was very precious to me as I learned how to head up a whole division. With my experience and Hard work I can support my officers and create a better working space for them. According to me the best thing that we a leader can do to is to provide his officers with all the resources they need and always help each other.

- I should be the leader because of my experience and Hardwork.
- In my Leadership there will be strict RP.
- I work all my time and will try to make the best Org possible.

My past experience

LEADER OF VAGOS
MAJOR OF TASK FORCER (LSPD)
MAJOR OF DETECTIVES (LSPD)
CAPTAIN OF PATROL (LSPD)
CHIEF OF SA (SAHP)
FIRST LIEUTENENT (NG)
LAWYER (GOVERMENT)

15384788188437_da7567-gta5-2018-10-01-22-39-33-793.jpg

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

According to me Roleplay is the most important thing. To Improve RP I will make the Ranks very sensible and realistic. The application will be very Hard in terms of city rules. We will making our radio in a very RP manner, and will provide better communication to the government.
To explain better here are the pointers.

- Better Communication with the Government as LSPD will be a friendly org we will be providing all our arrest, fines and towing stats to Government. We will also be having Governor and other HC to visit our HQ.

- Radio Communication we will make strict policies for Radio and will be providing special training

- Special Joint Task Force we will be creating Task Forces to fight against Gangs and doing Ghetto patrol where we will be asking all the other Org's to join and will be protecting the Citizens of Los Santos.

- Investigations we will be Rping the process of an Investigation and ask FIB to join us if it is a Federal problem.

c403dd-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%2002.23.2017%20-%2022.44.50.05.jpg

Thank you for reading my application and taking out the time, if you choose me I will make this Org the best one in city.:)

Laura Govani

Player
Player
images

Information
1. Your name IRL :
Ronan Smith
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord : Thatkid#1203
6. Your Nickname: Ronan William
7. Your ID : 89418

Additional information

1) LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

L

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The time that I have spent in the city was with LSPD mostly, I started my career in Chief Gabi Tosca's Term where I learned the basics of being and LEO. When Tyrell Johnson became the Chief I started as an HC where I learned the how to handle people, the last term with Eklavya Thakur was very precious to me as I learned how to head up a whole division. With my experience and Hard work I can support my officers and create a better working space for them. According to me the best thing that we a leader can do to is to provide his officers with all the resources they need and always help each other.

- I should be the leader because of my experience and Hardwork.
- In my Leadership there will be strict RP.
- I work all my time and will try to make the best Org possible.

My past experience

LEADER OF VAGOS
MAJOR OF TASK FORCER (LSPD)
MAJOR OF DETECTIVES (LSPD)
CAPTAIN OF PATROL (LSPD)
CHIEF OF SA (SAHP)
FIRST LIEUTENENT (NG)
LAWYER (GOVERMENT)

15384788188437_da7567-gta5-2018-10-01-22-39-33-793.jpg

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

According to me Roleplay is the most important thing. To Improve RP I will make the Ranks very sensible and realistic. The application will be very Hard in terms of city rules. We will making our radio in a very RP manner, and will provide better communication to the government.
To explain better here are the pointers.

- Better Communication with the Government as LSPD will be a friendly org we will be providing all our arrest, fines and towing stats to Government. We will also be having Governor and other HC to visit our HQ.

- Radio Communication we will make strict policies for Radio and will be providing special training

- Special Joint Task Force we will be creating Task Forces to fight against Gangs and doing Ghetto patrol where we will be asking all the other Org's to join and will be protecting the Citizens of Los Santos.

- Investigations we will be Rping the process of an Investigation and ask FIB to join us if it is a Federal problem.

c403dd-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%2002.23.2017%20-%2022.44.50.05.jpg

Thank you for reading my application and taking out the time, if you choose me I will make this Org the best one in city.:)
+1 from me did work with him for long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom