Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Nisarg
2. 22
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4:30 Am ST to 11:00 Am ST , 14:00 ST to around 20:00 ST in between this time i am highly active.
5. 8 to 10 Hrs.
6. BornVita#1725
7. BornVita Bjorn
8. 13489
9. State

Additional information:
1. I see being an administrator as a crucial piece of the functioning of an entire city, and I would love to join this part of family. Mainly the reason why I want to become Admin is that I want to help each and every one so that everyone enjoy their rp and perform the quality rp. I have been playing from almost 1 year , I know all of the rules of Grand RP.
I believe I will be able to do this perfectly as I have been High command in leos and gangs as well so I am familiarized with all the rules and I will be of great help as i will be able to play early morning during server restart where there are not many admins available which makes me the best fit for an admin.

2.Talking about my strengths then i am fast learner and good communication skills. As far as i know i can deal with any situation without any hesitation and give them solutions very calmly. Other thing is respect, I respect each and every one no matter the person is younger or elder, I can treat them as similar way.

3.My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problem and solve it all through and i find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

4.Until this point I have accomplished everything in this server, Started with rank 1 in NG and became a High command apart from that I have been in gangs and helped family with unofficial things. I think its time for me to leave RP and aim on helping others.

5. I don't have any business, not planning to buy one as well.

6. There is no such situation that would prevent me from playing or being active.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Are you Willing to Swap and Join the Crime section as an Admin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom