Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Information
1. Andrej
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. That depend on my irl things but lets say if im here in morning lets say from 7am - 11am but if im here in afternoon lets say from 1pm - 22pm
5. from next week 6-10 hours
6. Professor Andrej#3891
7. Andrej Barba
8. 45779
9. Preferably State but I can do Crime as well

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin to make sure everyone is playing by rules and make sure its fair for everyone because I see people making mistakes in lot of situations every day. I became leader of org and I achieved what I wanted and now I want to help other to achieve what they want while make sure they are following all city rules and its fair for everyone. Since I left admins for 1st time since then up to now I realized there is a lot of rule breaks which I still think I can help to punish

2. What are your strengths?
I like to help people
I consider myself as quick learner and good listener

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I am shit driver

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I will be a little less active like maybe 2-3 hours a day until friday after that I will be available all day long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom