Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shera Massouchanteau

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Luka Sherazadishvili
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Georgia (GMT+4)
4. Average online per day - 8-10h
5. Your Discord - Shera#7774
6. Your Nickname - Shera Cartier
7. Your ID - 9011

Additional information

1. Leader of Fammilies

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

{1}I want to be the leader of fammilies because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, vagos) and i have been high command in many of them

{2} I have good experience how to lead events. leading people in events! Most Main thing I want to focus on gang events and make fammilies on top again. My priority is doing every gang events which is Cland, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store robberies and turfs like that and Fz main event i know very well how to do some pepole dont how to do this if i get leader ship i will teach to all how to do fz everything......

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

Some things I would do to improve Roleplay; More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.

A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary. A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive I can keep the ghetto alive..

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
bery bery huge plus to the best igl of biz war

Kevin Smith

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Luka Sherazadishvili
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Georgia (GMT+4)
4. Average online per day - 8-10h
5. Your Discord - Shera#7774
6. Your Nickname - Shera Cartier
7. Your ID - 9011

Additional information

1. Leader of Fammilies

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

{1}I want to be the leader of fammilies because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, vagos) and i have been high command in many of them

{2} I have good experience how to lead events. leading people in events! Most Main thing I want to focus on gang events and make fammilies on top again. My priority is doing every gang events which is Cland, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store robberies and turfs like that and Fz main event i know very well how to do some pepole dont how to do this if i get leader ship i will teach to all how to do fz everything......

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

Some things I would do to improve Roleplay; More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.

A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary. A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive I can keep the ghetto alive..
Only guy who could help in reviving the families again and see those green gang thing again on the streets of ghetto back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom