Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Fail RP, General Rule 6.8 | ID: 112180, 145232, 142401, Peace Leak Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Doshemeci Burak
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2022
Time of violation
00:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lemSpmMXGDE

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
I was just eating popcorn and watching that what is happening. The guy with 112180 id came and told us to, "you are close to panels, leave the area" then killed us with 145232 id and other guys. We were not in area, we were in another house's area, we were not holding any gun, as you can see i was just eating popcorn. POV funny thing is he said that we have 5 second to leave but he counts in 2 second.
After that when we were unconscious, 142401 id player came and started to dance on our body. POV

Finally, i want to say, main problem is that they are raiding panels (we did not place those) which one is on the outside of our family home's area, but they are raiding our family house and not letting our family members to go inside of our house.

Last edited:

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
As you can see in this video (need turkish admin) one of the family member is accepting that they are placing panel near to our family home but outside of home area, then they are coming for “panel raid”. What kind of raid is this? They are just collecting their own panels, its not raid. They are simply doing this intentionally to disturb us by acting against rules.

SynaRiders

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
You were already causing discomfort by filling the vocal range with F12 and making fart and mouth smacking sounds. I need to protect the panels I'm raiding because the panels have less than 30 minutes. I politely told you to leave the area and warned you. You stubbornly made disturbing noises and did not listen to my demand. You don't have to cry when you die. Don't be toxic, you won't die, nothing will happen to you :) Btw; If the authorized admin who will examine the subject wants, I can direct you the pov of the sickening sounds they make. These sounds are also sounds that can cause a channel on twitch to be penalized. If the media admins want, I can gladly send them.

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
So that means you killed us because you got angry from my popcorn eating sound, instead of protecting “your” panels? We already know that but its good to hear that from you. 😄
please stop typing “toxic” everywhere and learn another word in English.
And yeah call media admins, thats why you are “playing” on this server. Earning money instead of having fun.

I contacted you on discord before, we had good conversation, i showed you good behaviour but you guys see us like real life enemies, only reason is leaving your family. You just dont ask yourself why did they leave, is there any problem at family management.
When someone do anything against you, you think its because of us. We really were not caring about you until now. But we will not act like you. We are not going to think that what we can do to disturb you. You guys need to get older.

SynaRiders

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Dude, I think you talk too much, don't do it. My request is for a media admin to deal with the issue. They know the rules on Twitch. When any media curator is involved I can share with you povs of my hand with fart and vomit sound. I won't reply until any admin is involved in the issue. If the pov is requested, I can gladly share it.

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
This is my topic, im not gonna ask you to speak or not. If we are giving advice each other, you are crying too much, dont cry. Also i dont care your streaming. I dont need to know that who is streaming in server. So twitch rules are twitch’s rules. There’s nothing here for media admins. But its okay for us, we know why you are playing and why you are requesting media admin. Have a lot of mone.. i mean fun, see ya.

Hasoren Gokdemir

©️Brotherhood Family 🐺
Player
Dude, I think you talk too much, don't do it. My request is for a media admin to deal with the issue. They know the rules on Twitch. When any media curator is involved I can share with you povs of my hand with fart and vomit sound. I won't reply until any admin is involved in the issue. If the pov is requested, I can gladly share it.
dude, you've ruined a lot of money with the game. if you're going to play a game, play it properly without crying. how about adding a twitch rule media rule to everything? if you want to have fun, you can participate in in-game events with your family, such as rating battle or business wars. We never see you there. you're playing the game cowardly. Take the toxic you took with you and the people who don't know the rules, keep it to yourself and don't infect us. :D

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation. Submit longer POV before 0:41 so I can see the full situation of what is going on.
You have 12 hours to respond.

Anymore offtopic/ OOC Toxicity after this post will result in a forum ban.

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation. Submit longer POV before 0:41 so I can see the full situation of what is going on.
You have 12 hours to respond.

Anymore offtopic/ OOC Toxicity after this post will result in a forum ban.

Im saving povs for 48 hours as mentioned in rules. Thats why i deleted pov. Please use our family member’s pov.
As you can see in this, they all are waiting on the roof of our family home and as i said before, panels were not at our family home’s area. If still this pov’s not enough, mention it and ill ask another family members for another povs.

SynaRiders

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Yo, there is a rp situation. It can be understood that I said that you are close to my panels as you can see in the demand I give, please move away. Sorry, We didn't let you jump between us and take the panels with one minute left. VEED - Project Name

Hasoren Gokdemir

©️Brotherhood Family 🐺
Player
Yo, there is a rp situation. It can be understood that I said that you are close to my panels as you can see in the demand I give, please move away. Sorry, We didn't let you jump between us and take the panels with one minute left. VEED - Project Name
you're dead without giving the last man time, man, you just said get out of my space btw

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to conclude that this is not RDM.
  • You were given demand to leave the area since u close to their propery (panels).
  • However, ID 142401 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom