Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elijah Sins
Suspect ID
105051, ETC
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2022
Time of violation
1:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4nfs07Zf-A

Hugeboss

Leader of unofficial org
This is because of new event fields and expansion of existing fields. The place where we were was already far from the old area diameter. But because we didn't know that the area was being expanded, we started right at the border, albeit unintentionally. The Gypavelli Family started with us in the field. This is not intentional.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
This is because of new event fields and expansion of existing fields. The place where we were was already far from the old area diameter. But because we didn't know that the area was being expanded, we started right at the border, albeit unintentionally. The Gypavelli Family started with us in the field. This is not intentional
DOESNT MATTER LEARN THE RULES!!!

Snow Legend

Player
Player
I can say the same thing and say i didnt know. your also suggesting that they should delete 1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min

smalife

Player
Player
Someone needs to remind you what a dark past you have on the forum. So fix yourself first and then talk.
5EHywAI.png

Don't forget that I shot you in every event you entered, not just in my dark forum history. In the video of your friend, you are shouting how did you shoot me, don't worry, I will find you everywhere.

Hugeboss

Leader of unofficial org
5EHywAI.png

Don't forget that I shot you in every event you entered, not just in my dark forum history. In the video of your friend, you are shouting how did you shoot me, don't worry, I will find you everywhere.

Here is not a nursery. Don't pollute the forum in vain. Don't forget that you have Cheating history before. People like you are degrading the quality of this server.

smalife

Player
Player
Here is not a nursery. Don't pollute the forum in vain. Don't forget that you have Cheating history before. People like you are degrading the quality of this server.
I don't know where you got it from that I have a cheating history, but I know very well that I shoot you at every event, maybe one day you can shoot me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom