Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elijah Sins
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2022
Time of violation
2:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFAxWONcAj8

SunSet Tuna

Player
Player
There are only 2 people in my family.
And we're not shooting at you. Why do you always try to discredit my family's name? No RDM sorry. I hope you don't leave empty forums again.
And all the new members joining the Yakuza family are so trolls. And you can't control your new members. They are constantly shooting at us. I'm not posting to the forum as they are new members. You should have an urgent meeting with your new members.

invisible killer

Player
Player
Guys you gave her 5 seconds to get out of the house and you got the role I'm sorry he's not getting in rdm

Doogs

DeYemming
Player
There are only 2 people in my family.
And we're not shooting at you. Why do you always try to discredit my family's name? No RDM sorry. I hope you don't leave empty forums again.
And all the new members joining the Yakuza family are so trolls. And you can't control your new members. They are constantly shooting at us. I'm not posting to the forum as they are new members. You should have an urgent meeting with your new members.
Is there any explanation as to why your family members were gathering on our property an hour prior to this scenario or was this the intended outcome?

Seems like a very clear instance of baiting DM rights. 🙃

Similarly, the behavior and standards you, as the head of the family, represent your family poorly on these forums. Rather than trying to deal with clear problems caused by or at least participated in by your family, you deflect/reject all possible blame.

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 138481 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 130965 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 138501 will receive a punishment for Provoking
ID 105109 will receive a punishment for Provoking

You all had no RP reason to be at the house.
If you are at someones house for no reason and they give you demands to go, this does not let you kill them as there is no RP.
This is clear provoking to start deathmatch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom