Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2022
Time of violation
6:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UwCdzx7rlz0

Ace Black

Player
Player
This guy tried to kill me while I was a On Duty EMS Officer without any reason which is not allowed if I had not climbed out of the helicopter I would have surely died. He even did not say a word or gave me a warning to leave the area.

Last edited:

Pluto

Player
Player
I tabbed out and back into my game quickly as the helicopter entered my render distance and that had caused my FPS to drop drastically. I had no intentions of killing the other player. The constant drop in FPS I was having eventually led to my game freezing as shown in the POV provided.

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Lets all sit down and read rule 6.5 once more as a group shall we?

6.5 It is prohibited to do any criminal acts against EMS employees.(Kill, rob and etc.) | WARN

See where it says KILL? I do believe you did not die in your POV did you not? Therefore he didn't KILL you. So why are you reporting him for this? False reporting is against the rules

Ace Black

Player
Player
Lets all sit down and read rule 6.5 once more as a group shall we?

6.5 It is prohibited to do any criminal acts against EMS employees.(Kill, rob and etc.) | WARN

See where it says KILL? I do believe you did not die in your POV did you not? Therefore he didn't KILL you. So why are you reporting him for this? False reporting is against the rules
If someone tried to kill you will you wait for the him to finish you off.
And it's clearly mentioned any criminal act.
Trying to kill is also a CRIMINAL ACT.
haven't you heard about ATTEMPT OF MURDER OF A LEO.

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 14227 will receive a punishment for Criminal acts against EMS | Gen 6.5

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom