Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephForeman

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Bence

2. Your age 25

3. Time zone Central EU (GMT+2)

4. Average online per day 6-8

5. Your Discord Ary#9644

6. Your Nickname Joseph Foreman

7. Your ID 35293

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

I feel like its my time experiencing being the leader of Ballas, because its been 8-10 months me being in gangs. Most of the time was in high rank position/deputy. In that time I gained a lot of experience how to lead a gang, how to improve our members and teach them to respect the rules. In my term I would increase the quality of the members.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Improving the roleplay in my opinion if the ranks not gained by attendance the members have to do actual roleplay to climb the ranks. Do robbing with the maximum roleplaying what's possible, attend on gang meetings, Do IC events like carmeets and the members who are experienced will have to train the newcomers show them how to do graffiti IC.

theAkGod

slaughter gang savage
Player
1. Your name IRL Bence

2. Your age 25

5. Your Discord Ary#9644

7. Your ID 35293

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

I feel like its my time experiencing being the leader of Ballas, because its been 8-10 months me being in gangs. Most of the time was in high rank position/deputy. In that time I gained a lot of experience how to lead a gang, how to improve our members and teach them to respect the rules. In my term I would increase the quality of the members.

Improving the roleplay in my opinion if the ranks not gained by attendance the members have to do actual roleplay to climb the ranks. Do robbing with the maximum roleplaying what's possible, attend on gang meetings, Do IC events like carmeets and the members who are experienced will have to train the newcomers show them how to do graffiti

1. Your name IRL Bence

2. Your age 25

5. Your Discord Ary#9644

7. Your ID 35293

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

Improving the roleplay in my opinion if the ranks not gained by attendance the members have to do actual roleplay to climb the ranks. Do robbing with the maximum roleplaying what's possible, attend on gang meetings, Do IC events like carmeets and the members who are experienced will have to train the newcomers show them how to do graffiti IC.
+++

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
#BALASONTOP
1. Adınız IRL Bence

2. Yaşınız 25

3. Saat dilimi Orta AB (GMT+2)

4. Günde ortalama çevrimiçi 6-8

5. Anlaşmazlık Ary#9644

6. Takma Adınız Joseph Foreman

7. Kimliğiniz 35293

Ek Bilgiler

1. Ballas'ın Lideri

2. Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz?

Ballas'ın lideri olmayı deneyimleme zamanımın geldiğini hissediyorum çünkü çetelerde 8-10 ay oldu. Çoğu zaman yüksek rütbeli pozisyon/yardımcı oldu. O zaman bir çeteyi nasıl yöneteceğimizi, üyelerimizi nasıl geliştireceğimizi ve onlara kurallara saygı duymayı nasıl öğreteceğimizi çok deneyimledim. Benim dönemimde üyelerin kalitesini arttırırdım.

3. Organizasyondaki Roleplay seviyesini geliştirmek için tavsiyeleriniz.

Bence rol oynamayı geliştirmek, eğer katılımla elde edilen rütbeler kazanılmazsa, üyelerin rütbeleri tırmanmak için gerçek rol oynamaları yapmaları gerekir. Mümkün olan maksimum rol oynama ile soygun yapın, çete toplantılarına katılın, carmeets gibi IC etkinliklerine katılın ve deneyimli üyeler yeni gelenleri eğitmek zorunda kalacaklar, onlara grafiti IC'nin nasıl yapıldığını öğretin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom