Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL | Adarsh Pathania
2. Your age | 27
3. Time zone | IST ( Indian standard time )
4. Average online per day | 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord | adarsh pathania#4557
6. Your Nickname | Eklavya Thakur
7. Your ID | 19883

83-832188_fib-logo2r-fib-gta-v.png

Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

There are many reasons why i am want to try for the position of the fib leader
  • I want to bring back the discipline to fib. We as the most elite organization is suffering from the discipline and working on the discipline which change the outcome of every situation and will surely bring the desired results we want .​
  • Choosing the right high command for the right position will strengthen the internal bonding and great work environment for everyone who wishes to be the part of fib​
  • Giving them more opportunity to grow and daily activities to make sure everyone in the organization is working and providing the best performance out of there experience .​
  • Focused recruitment for the different time zones to spread the presence of Fib agent across the different timelines of the city to ensure the presence and working nature of the agents​
  • Few changes in the ranking system and the implementation of the new division to ensure the enthusiasm of the agent and the curiosity of the agent must be at top most level to achieve the goals .​
Here are some few points i would like to share :

Building Trust within organization

Trust is earned, it cannot be purchased and I am confident that I have earned peoples respect and trust over the time with my dedicating and hard working nature .

Communication

communication plays a vital role in every organization as it helps people convey the message in times of need and help . without proper communication it is impossible to run an organization . communication between divisions and from the top to the bottom level in the chain of people which will enhance the quality of the communication and hence it will create the trust that people above people are listening to there problems and hence they will tend to prove there full potential .

Hold team members accountable

Every team member should be held to the same standard of excellence, regardless of training or experience .While each person‘s precise task will vary, all team members’ commitment to completing the job should be unwavering.

As a leader one must be dedicated and precise to his duty and perform certain functions to keep the whole organization together . I have the qualities and faith , experience which will bring the best out of everyone .
My idea of running a organization is to provide the same opportunity to every person

As a leader one must see through everyone and decide to put the faith in the people .

Leadership is about taking the initiative to do the things others would rather avoid doing – and about allowing risk to be your best friend . Leaders make those around them better by being wise enough to anticipate the unexpected and by being accountable to take action all the way through to the end. They know how to help their teams tackle change head-on and remove the fear-factor from their minds. They do this by creating environments that embrace clarity around the issues, collaboration to produce new ideas, and strategic focus. They build solid ecosystems where thinking courageously and challenging the old ways of doing things create competitive advantage.

FIB is not the criminal organization it is a state organization that is for the protection of the citizen and state objects so we must adhere this duty and fulfill them with the utmost dignity and protect the law which has been assigned to us by the Governor.

FIB is the most secretive and respectful organization which protect the citizen from the shadows and tends to the keep the city clean

Creating competitive advantage means more than teams making that they are assigned to stronger – it means creating distinction for themselves throughout the organization at-large. Leaders must view their department or functional areas as “mini-organizations” within the organization – especially after experiencing the role the team played in strengthening. Creating competitive advantage is about course correction and being adaptive throughout the journey finding what your team is best at doing and then keep improving upon it. This requires teams to think critically about what they must keep doing, start doing and stop doing taking a more mindful and purposeful approach to reach their full potential. The duty of the leader to take everyone as a one and guide them to the success

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

As during my term in LSPD I was successful to bring the changes i would also like to bring the changes if given the chance to lead the organization .

1. Focus on the laws | Governed and sanctioned by the Government

Laws are meant to be followed by every one and in recent time people are forgetting the basic nature why laws are made . So my sole aim will be to focus on the laws and to encourage agents to go through all the legislation and to ensure the right justice is issued which will help us to communicate with the people who has some difficulties with the FIB or with there behavior

2. Communication with Every Organization | Internally
Communication is the vital part of every organization and we must focus on how we communicate with the other organization when we want to pass on the information also adding on more internal communication for the secretive work and maintain the seriousness during the work will bring the changes we need .

3. Use of PDA and Importance of the Bodycam

My point here is the perfect use of the PDA when responding to the situation like hostage negotiation , store robbery . The most important part is finding the people wanted by the state because PDA never shows the history of crime and only the wanted stars but we don't know why the person is wanted is it murder , stealing vehicle , hooliganism( so the correct use of the PDA and roleplay will bring more seriousness between the people ) .

BODYCAM | it is the vital thing to have when going on duty in the uniform and the use of correct /me /do /try . A correct bodycam can save you ooc and ic if you have the footage of what happens and how it happens

4.Be more responsible and collective towards the work

When you are the part of a organization every thing you do reflects what every good or bad you do . So taking responsibility of the action and being more responsible towards the work is my aim to achieve as a leader .

Organizing the officer in such manner that every rank has his own responsibility to do this will divide the each sectional work which will help in the sectoral work .
At last I would like to add something which is I am very hard working individual with respect to every person and I tend to do the right things if I were to be given the chance i will not disappoint this opportunity given to me .

FIB should be the organization where elite of elite of every organization should gather and amend plans to give a great experience to the people and to the illegal organization . I have zero complaint against me during my time in the city and as a chief from curator , I am a real life government employee and i know how organization work provided me with the opportunity i will achieve greater heights .

also adding every person in the city was given a second chance to prove that the things that have happened in the past can be corrected with the correct intentions but doesn't matter if my forum get rejected within seconds because people still hold me accountable for the things that happen .
No matter how many rejection you give I am gonna strike back as hard as possible to show you how competitive and hard working i am and how much respect and love i have gained within a year of time I have spend
But if you still wanna judge me for the past which was not related to me and i have no connection go ahead with love
Legends never die , they evolve and accomplish even if it take ages <3

Thank you so much for reading my application

Ex-CHIEF|LSPD
Eklavya Thakur

Laura Govani

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age | 27
7. Your ID | 19883

Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I want to bring back the discipline to fib. We as the most elite organization is suffering from the discipline and working on the discipline which change the outcome of every situation and will surely bring the desired results we want .​
  • Choosing the right high command for the right position will strengthen the internal bonding and great work environment for everyone who wishes to be the part of fib​
  • Giving them more opportunity to grow and daily activities to make sure everyone in the organization is working and providing the best performance out of there experience .​
  • Focused recruitment for the different time zones to spread the presence of Fib agent across the different timelines of the city to ensure the presence and working nature of the agents​
  • Few changes in the ranking system and the implementation of the new division to ensure the enthusiasm of the agent and the curiosity of the agent must be at top most level to achieve the goals .​

Trust is earned, it cannot be purchased and I am confident that I have earned peoples respect and trust over the time with my dedicating and hard working nature .

Communication

communication plays a vital role in every organization as it helps people convey the message in times of need and help . without proper communication it is impossible to run an organization . communication between divisions and from the top to the bottom level in the chain of people which will enhance the quality of the communication and hence it will create the trust that people above people are listening to there problems and hence they will tend to prove there full potential .

Every team member should be held to the same standard of excellence, regardless of training or experience .While each person‘s precise task will vary, all team members’ commitment to completing the job should be unwavering.

As a leader one must be dedicated and precise to his duty and perform certain functions to keep the whole organization together . I have the qualities and faith , experience which will bring the best out of everyone .
My idea of running a organization is to provide the same opportunity to every person

As a leader one must see through everyone and decide to put the faith in the people .

Leadership is about taking the initiative to do the things others would rather avoid doing – and about allowing risk to be your best friend . Leaders make those around them better by being wise enough to anticipate the unexpected and by being accountable to take action all the way through to the end. They know how to help their teams tackle change head-on and remove the fear-factor from their minds. They do this by creating environments that embrace clarity around the issues, collaboration to produce new ideas, and strategic focus. They build solid ecosystems where thinking courageously and challenging the old ways of doing things create competitive advantage.

FIB is not the criminal organization it is a state organization that is for the protection of the citizen and state objects so we must adhere this duty and fulfill them with the utmost dignity and protect the law which has been assigned to us by the Governor.

FIB is the most secretive and respectful organization which protect the citizen from the shadows and tends to the keep the city clean

Creating competitive advantage means more than teams making that they are assigned to stronger – it means creating distinction for themselves throughout the organization at-large. Leaders must view their department or functional areas as “mini-organizations” within the organization – especially after experiencing the role the team played in strengthening. Creating competitive advantage is about course correction and being adaptive throughout the journey finding what your team is best at doing and then keep improving upon it. This requires teams to think critically about what they must keep doing, start doing and stop doing taking a more mindful and purposeful approach to reach their full potential. The duty of the leader to take everyone as a one and guide them to the success

As during my term in LSPD I was successful to bring the changes i would also like to bring the changes if given the chance to lead the organization .

Laws are meant to be followed by every one and in recent time people are forgetting the basic nature why laws are made . So my sole aim will be to focus on the laws and to encourage agents to go through all the legislation and to ensure the right justice is issued which will help us to communicate with the people who has some difficulties with the FIB or with there behavior

Communication is the vital part of every organization and we must focus on how we communicate with the other organization when we want to pass on the information also adding on more internal communication for the secretive work and maintain the seriousness during the work will bring the changes we need .

My point here is the perfect use of the PDA when responding to the situation like hostage negotiation , store robbery . The most important part is finding the people wanted by the state because PDA never shows the history of crime and only the wanted stars but we don't know why the person is wanted is it murder , stealing vehicle , hooliganism( so the correct use of the PDA and roleplay will bring more seriousness between the people ) .

BODYCAM | it is the vital thing to have when going on duty in the uniform and the use of correct /me /do /try . A correct bodycam can save you ooc and ic if you have the footage of what happens and how it happens

When you are the part of a organization every thing you do reflects what every good or bad you do . So taking responsibility of the action and being more responsible towards the work is my aim to achieve as a leader .

Organizing the officer in such manner that every rank has his own responsibility to do this will divide the each sectional work which will help in the sectoral work .
At last I would like to add something which is I am very hard working individual with respect to every person and I tend to do the right things if I were to be given the chance i will not disappoint this opportunity given to me .

FIB should be the organization where elite of elite of every organization should gather and amend plans to give a great experience to the people and to the illegal organization . I have zero complaint against me during my time in the city and as a chief from curator , I am a real life government employee and i know how organization work provided me with the opportunity i will achieve greater heights .

also adding every person in the city was given a second chance to prove that the things that have happened in the past can be corrected with the correct intentions but doesn't matter if my forum get rejected within seconds because people still hold me accountable for the things that happen .
No matter how many rejection you give I am gonna strike back as hard as possible to show you how competitive and hard working i am and how much respect and love i have gained within a year of time I have spend
But if you still wanna judge me for the past which was not related to me and i have no connection go ahead with love

Ex-CHIEF|LSPD
Eklavya Thakur
+++++ vouch from me he wil be a great leader for fib and take it to the top

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Theres not one guy i would reccommend more than him hes the best lspd leader and he knows how to run shit i have been in every org with him and his ranks have been high due to his knowledge his brain his communication and his skil i want him as director to save our org +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

Rohan Satoru

Player
Player
Theres not one guy i would reccommend more than him hes the best lspd leader and he knows how to run shit i have been in every org with him and his ranks have been high due to his knowledge his brain his communication and his skil i want him as director to save our org

Tsotne1

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age | 27
7. Your ID | 19883

Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

Communication

Ex-CHIEF|LSPD
Eklavya Thakur
i hope you win! you will be the best leader of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom