Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FailRP | power gaming USSS/GOV | 48240 | 25402

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alexia Whall
Suspect ID
48240 | 25402 | USSS
Date of violation
Sep 23, 2021
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmpfPPqtAMM

Alexia Whall

Player
Player
hello i was arrested by a horrible pig just because i shot his boyfriend in the face because he arrested my friends id 48240 didn't tell me he was going to take me out the car at 1:33 in the pov he then gave me 5 stars ad a few 10k fines at 4:50 in the pov

id 25402 took me to a top floor cell without reason just because i asked for a lawyer this is power gaming he also put me in isolation when i was on the top floor of doc by using the system functionality instead of walking me to isolation and then putting me in he also didn't tell me why i was going to isolation

USSS/GOV were power gaming as they did not process of of the players in my group in the 25 mins they are supposed to and they would not allow any of the 4 of us have a lawyer they put 2 of us in isolation just for asking for a lawyer and the 3rd person go out due to prime account and the 4th had to be let go due to the 25 mins timer being up once i was in isolation they came to me and said you cant have a lawyer your in isolation and i asked why i was in isolation he said i dont know but then said he put me there because i was running around this is a huge power trip

Alexia Whall

Player
Player
i would also like to be unjailed as i still have like 40 mins out of the 80 mins in jail my id is 66089

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
That was FIB that arrested you. The DOC Officer took you upstairs because the downstairs cells are for processing that is standard procedure, your consent isn't needed and he told you he was cuffing and taking you by the arm, you then walked out the cell and ran away while ignoring a legal command which is grounds to be isolated for an escape attempt. If anything the FIB messed up a bit when booking you but then you FEARRP when DOC Officer has a gun pointed at you.

Last edited:

Alexia Whall

Player
Player
your not even connected to this incident so stay out of it please 2 im reporting 2 ids and im reporting the org separate for the reasons above

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
that amount of ooc insults, they are humans and just rp, u asked for a lawyer so 25 min are hone till lawyer respond but 3.6 is unbailable anyways, you should get banned for treating people like that

Charles McKnight

Player
Player
First of all, as you can see i could not hear the person saying she wanted a lawyer as she needed a cough drop at the time meaning there was no way i could have known about her wanting a lawyer, Secondly when i moved her cell to create room downstairs she ran, i warned her with 3 seconds following a warning shot, she proceeds to keep going so i shoot her twice which sends her to isolation.

My POV of the situation: l

Charles McKnight

Player
Player
First of all, as you can see i could not hear the person saying she wanted a lawyer as she needed a cough drop at the time meaning there was no way i could have known about her wanting a lawyer, Secondly when i moved her cell to create room downstairs she ran, i warned her with 3 seconds following a warning shot, she proceeds to keep going so i shoot her twice which sends her to isolation.

My POV of the situation: l
Sorry for the last link: Grand RP bodycam 24 09 21 2125

Volkov

Player
Player
Howdy, 48240 here.

Using your POV, at 1:34, you can hear me say "Gonna take you out of the car, watch your head". If you were not unnecessarily too loud n disrespectful, you would have heard it more clearly.

As for the 5 stars and fines, you were charged for
2.17.2 Possession of Illegal firearm, which is a $40,000 fine up to 60 months of imprisonment (4 Stars)
3.6 Attempted Murder of a LEO/Civil Serv., which is a 75 months imprisonment (5 stars)
and lastly,
3.5 Obstruction of Justice, which is a $10,000 Fine up to 30 months of imprisonment (2 Stars)

Include 15 seconds prior to you being unconscious, and it would show exactly, why said charges were issued.

Alexia Whall

Player
Player
Ok at 1:34 it was someone else talking to the back passenger not you and you can’t tell me here why you charged me you should have done that during the situation and in response to the other guy it’s not ooc insulting it’s ic insulting

Alexia Whall

Player
Player
Plus it’s not my job to show why I’m going to jail that’s like trying to say I have to provide evidence in court to show I’m guilty without them having to do anything to gather evidence

Alexia Whall

Player
Player
you shot me with lethal force in your pov what the thats the absolute definition of power gaming

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
This complain contains insults even in text of complain, so will just deny it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom