Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zee Blixky
Suspect ID
993 1648 MULTIPLE
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2022
Time of violation
21:06
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hkxbu3

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Provide POV from the time the shootout started​

You have 12 hours​

BrendonVFX

Player
Player
First we killed one guy outside the HQ we try to rob him and he ran inside the HQ. After we killed another guy who was like 1 feet outside of the HQ and thats where you guys BALLAS start shooting inside the HQ. You should ask your boy id: 23827 where he was shooting💀

BrendonVFX

Player
Player
You should show the part that your guys run in HQ
unknown.png

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
You should show the part that your guys run in HQ
unknown.png
From my point of view I got out of a car and saw all of this happening so I'm naturally going to report, and I agree my people shouldn't be shooting but you shouldn't be provoking right on our boundaries man. I dont know why you're even commenting on this post with this dumb picture, i know the boundaries and there are clearly 2 people inside the HQ boundary downed idk if you can see it so i will draw a picture for you as well dude! Gyazo

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
you have to use your own POV.. And why no one showing the moment that we robbed the guy and he ran in HQ??
I was not aware I havent been on the forums in like 2 years, if admins would just come to situations live like they used to though you guys would for sure have a warning, because i didnt have pov from the start of the situation because i was not there the whole time i guess you guys are free to kill us in HQ bc admins cant type /tp and instead force me to post useless shit on the forums.

BrendonVFX

Player
Player
I was not aware I havent been on the forums in like 2 years, if admins would just come to situations live like they used to though you guys would for sure have a warning, because i didnt have pov from the start of the situation because i was not there the whole time i guess you guys are free to kill us in HQ bc admins cant type /tp and instead force me to post useless shit on the forums.
im mean yeah your post is useless beacause you put Suspect ID993 1648 and the only one who killed in HQ is ID:869 and we only can see it in your friend POV... 993 and 1648 killed outside the HQ.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
On Consideration

Any Unsolicited Off-topic comments other than answers to Administrators questions will result in FORUM PUNISHMENTS while this case is reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom