Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kevin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: CCG Emperor#0610
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Tosca
7. Your ID: 610
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- I want to be the the leader of the Ballas as I have deep ties to the Ballas. The Ballas Gang was my first organization in GRP, and I believe that the time has come for me to take the leadership and attempt to improve the quality of the organization. My interest in running the organization is simple. I have a very large resume within Crime on Grand Roleplay, and I feel as though now is the appropriate time to bring that knowledge and experience to Ballas to make it one of the more successful organizations in the city.
- I would like to be the leader of the Ballas Gang to promote activity from Crime Organizations on the server. Currently I am one of the Vices in Bloods, was former leader of Marabunta, as well as former leader of Bloods so I feel as though I am familiar with all city events and rules. Furthermore I will as many administrators already know be able to control the members of my organization, and take responsibility and corrective action when the organization's members (including myself) do not hold up to the standards of the organization or the server. We will be active in both scripted events, as well as non-scripted events. I will appoint deputies that have experience running these events, and we will challenge ourselves to meet more than the required minimums set by the administration.
- Finally, I believe in developing new players as well as welcoming veterans. While I have already received a large amount of interest from veteran players, it is also my goal to set up new players with the tools they need to be successful in the organization without breaking the rules of the server. I will implement my basic screening tool that will allow players to test their knowledge on the rules of the city. Completing this tool will allow players to enter the gang at a higher rank. If players are new to the server and not yet knowledgeable with the rules, then they will have an opportunity to start at the lowest rank and play under the supervision of a higher ranking Gang Member. Basic knowledge of the English Language and the ability to follow the directions of High Command will be required of all members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- While it is VERY much a personal goal to ensure we are meeting the event requirements by the Curators, it is also a goal of mine to provide both Legal and Illegal Organizations with opportunities for organized roleplay. My goal is to make sure that every scenario we attend, every member of my organization and every player that interacts with us has a positive experience that they will then tell their friends about, and get them to join organizations within Grand Roleplay. While I realize that this goal cannot be accomplished every time, I will do everything in my power to make sure that all players in Grand Roleplay that I interact with have a positive experience that abides by the rules of the server.
- As stated before, I want this environment to be welcoming of both new and veteran players alike. It is my goal to use the veteran players who are more aware with how the roleplay process works to mentor new players on how to properly run their own scenarios, so that we may develop and create more leaders for the server in the future. (Examples: Current Marabunta Leader, Current Bloods Leader)

Thank You, and I look forward to the Administration's Review.

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
+++ Always helping people whenever I see him. Competent, experienced and organised leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom