Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCapain

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Paul
2. Your Age: 34
3. Time Zone: GMT/BST
4. Average Online per Day: 4 hours - 6 hours.
5. Discord: GeckoGamerGeek#5176
6. IC Name: Bob Captain
7. IC ID: 124485

Additional Information:-
1. Leader Of National guard.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to be leader of The National guard to continue with Richards amazing work. Ng is currently in the best position it has been in a while and I would like to keep it that way, and try to improve it even further.

During my time the past 2 terms I have worked my way up from Private 1st class to Colonel rank quickly by proving myself and taking the lead of many missions when required, including ammo runs, Ghetto patrols, Aircraft carrier and other events. I get on well with the majority of the national guard. I am usually the one most units will come talk to about issues, and have helped resolved disputed when needed. Halfway through Richards first term I was made Head of military police, one of the most trusted positions in NG, before moving on to lead and help rebuild Air national guard, making the best, and most active Air Forces NG has seen in a while. Learning from my past experiences.

There are some changes I would like to make:

- Focusing more on training as opposed to recruiting. When training in large numbers, things get missed so I would recommend the recruitment team split the recruits into smaller groups, enabling the trainer to focus more on individual recruits, ensuring they have all the information they need, and all of their questions are answered.

- More training sessions for all units, including communication, teamwork and strategy. This will ensure all units are at a similar skill level, improve relationships between higher ups and lower ranks, and increase activity during the day.

- Ensuring we have NCOs/COs on gates with the lower ranks to ensure all procedures are followed correctly and help guide them.

- I would also ensure all units have someone they can talk to about any issues they are having.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay in this organisation.

My advice for Improving roleplay would be more training. Ng is strong and high in numbers, but a real army would have regular training sessions that we currently find hard to fit in our schedule with constant attacks on our gates and base.

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
Bob has been an excellent member of my high command already showing great potential to lead the organisation. As he already stated, many people already go to him with their issues and he is very quick to react when he spots issues unfolding or as they occur. His correspondence with me throughout my leadership has been amazing! Although he is not a deputy, he has been as good as one for me!
Big thumbs up from me!

Lord Xirus

Player
Player
This very person has done some extraordinary works for NG, I believe If there is anyone who can take care of NG after Richard, It is this man. From the moment I had joined NG, Bob helped me through out any problem I had faced, It's not even only me he helps out anyone who seeks help to him or even anyone he notices needs help, He has all the qualities a leader should have in himself, He is very humble, chilled and quick witted person, Therefore He is one of the best options to be the next leader of NG.

Laura Govani

Player
Player

I would like to be leader of The National guard to continue with Richards amazing work. Ng is currently in the best position it has been in a while and I would like to keep it that way, and try to improve it even further.

During my time the past 2 terms I have worked my way up from Private 1st class to Colonel rank quickly by proving myself and taking the lead of many missions when required, including ammo runs, Ghetto patrols, Aircraft carrier and other events. I get on well with the majority of the national guard. I am usually the one most units will come talk to about issues, and have helped resolved disputed when needed. Halfway through Richards first term I was made Head of military police, one of the most trusted positions in NG, before moving on to lead and help rebuild Air national guard, making the best, and most active Air Forces NG has seen in a while. Learning from my past experiences.

- Focusing more on training as opposed to recruiting. When training in large numbers, things get missed so I would recommend the recruitment team split the recruits into smaller groups, enabling the trainer to focus more on individual recruits, ensuring they have all the information they need, and all of their questions are answered.

- More training sessions for all units, including communication, teamwork and strategy. This will ensure all units are at a similar skill level, improve relationships between higher ups and lower ranks, and increase activity during the day.

- Ensuring we have NCOs/COs on gates with the lower ranks to ensure all procedures are followed correctly and help guide them.

- I would also ensure all units have someone they can talk to about any issues they are having.

My advice for Improving roleplay would be more training. Ng is strong and high in numbers, but a real army would have regular training sessions that we currently find hard to fit in our schedule with constant attacks on our gates and base.
+++++ big thums up from me

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
++++++1
this guy can handle NG very smoothly just give him a change

Phantom Sole

Player
Player

For me bob is one of the best choice for leader of ng . He was always there to help me when i was just starting serving in ng as a private . I always use to go to him to ask something or resolve something and i still do it . Bob is the person who helped me grow the most in ng and i really want bob to became ng leader cause i think he deserve it

Bob my man i am rooting for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom