Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Riza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
1:13
Proofs
https://streamable.com/povu4c

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Player
As I know shooting from that far isn't possible, even though we tried with my friends our bullets didn't went that far. I think 140939's cheating but like every human being I might be wrong, I would be really happy if admins can check his POV and try the exact same situation.

PS: I think he also using lag switch but it's up to admins to check it. I would be really glad if you guys can check, I don't want someone who ruins the game for everyone for his own

Last edited:

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Player

As you can see on my friends POV he's trying to shoot him but the bullets not going so far. I quoted the messages down below:
first try: 2022-06-08 03-04-13_Trim (2)

second try: 2022-06-08 03-04-13_Trim

as you see I tried to shoot him every time but my bullets don't go to him but he shoot me and his bullets come to me wtf??????????

I will try it myself and will send the video here.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
8ut1EfCtSZ-Ry5fBjuc2pg.png

stop the cap fucking stream sniper :D

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
We checked with my friends for both spots.

And as we can see he has no recoil but I don't have any knowledge about that one so let the admins decide. And he killed 98175 aswell from that spot so we would love the see that kill
THIS IS GTA 5 nobody knows how hitrate works in this game

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom