Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yilmaz_Kuzey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
2:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/dr27yy

Yilmaz Kuzey

You Know Who I Am
Player
U Guys robbing someone on road how can i stop with my car tell me ? ur so cringe bro

Oooh. I expect that kind of defence but i also have another pov. I'm chasing you like 25 seconds ago. You clearly saw us while robbing your friend :)

Another pov 20 second ago from report you can clearly see us on other side of the road : aynen
If you are right can you send your pov to clear everything up and make me believe its a coincidence

Regaip osman

Player
Player
Oooh. I expect that kind of defence but i also have another pov. I'm chasing you like 25 seconds ago. You clearly saw us while robbing your friend :)

Another pov 20 second ago from report you can clearly see us on other side of the road : aynen
If you are right can you send your pov to clear everything up and make me believe its a coincidence
Why u guys record my sound FANBOY FAMILY If you want u guys can change fam name AZRAIL KINGDOM Aahahahah

Regaip osman

Player
Player

UR Friend chase me what u want ? when i see you i should to stop or something who the fuck are you bro ? i should to escape with my car and i didnt stop so you guys should learn' dont stop road'

Yilmaz Kuzey

You Know Who I Am
Player
UR Friend chase me what u want ? when i see you i should to stop or something who the fuck are you bro ? i should to escape with my car and i didnt stop so you guys should learn' dont stop road'

Buy a f. dictionary. What is this gibberish. Its not "my friend" chasing you, im the one who chase you. ;

Also in other pov's like
i can clearly see you are talking with your friends on voip can you provide a pov ?

Daniel Parks

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence i have decided to accept this report
ID 24069 will receive a punishment for VDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom