Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kria Villain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
15:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WgBcKxa2qYk

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
I was afk and then I got rdmed with sniper gun. The video is a bit cropped, but my husband in game will upload a full screen one on forums as well.

Sebastian Kavkaz

Player
Player
it was demanded situation in this moment u cant see but my friend with 24295 id wich u can see he gived rp demands and this guys dont complay so this is what they got a so u guys from play boy killing and rdming on us withut demand and starting shooting and killing us andsoo this is it u guys maked rule brake not us we just robing solar panels given demand not complayng and geting this

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
You said we didnt give demands? Literally both me and Valerian was counting on you. The echo of Valerian's voice is another proof that we did and he is heard in game because we are in a discord call therefore his voice is echoing.
Their first attempt to get to panels:

Then explain why your buddy's demands or voice is inexistent on both my video and Valerians

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
it was demanded situation in this moment u cant see but my friend with 24295 id wich u can see he gived rp demands and this guys dont complay so this is what they got a so u guys from play boy killing and rdming on us withut demand and starting shooting and killing us andsoo this is it u guys maked rule brake not us we just robing solar panels given demand not complayng and geting this
Even if we cant see him, We MUST hear him say it, because demands are not just THE PHYSICAL FORM being present, but the voice or speech.

Sebastian Kavkaz

Player
Player
its not me who gived demands my friend sayd in the radio they dont complayng i gived thet deamands what should we do and we can kill like that this is not killing for no reason i sayd reason and explaind everything for u guys so if u dont heared it cose he said down there and how can i know thatu cant heardet it like i just goten answerd this what i sayd guys so

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
its not me who gived demands my friend sayd in the radio they dont complayng i gived thet deamands what should we do and we can kill like that this is not killing for no reason i sayd reason and explaind everything for u guys so if u dont heared it cose he said down there and how can i know thatu cant heardet it like i just goten answerd this what i sayd guys so
Who gives demands in a distance like..? Your reasonings are just 🤦 That is not our fault that your buddy does not know that communicating to a person means you have to be close to them. Also, Again Provide POV. We have THREE POVS with Continuous audio. Where's yours?

Sebastian Kavkaz

Player
Player
na na bro u guys are breaking too much rules in the pov u gived me demand and i was leaving and u killed me wen i was leaving so its rdm too ariving with gun in hand guys dont talk rules with me when u are doing thing like that guys my demanded rp reasond killing is nothing if u dont heard it from down there when u friends are like covering or something my friend gived 5 secend cose rob panels and they killed my friend also that moment when they dont given demands or something just starting shooting in fam teritory

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
looks like you guys shot first then died to his friend? This is admin deceit by not showing full situation

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Incorrect Format the evidence does not show the entire situation

If you guys revived him he can kill you afterwards.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom