Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mohammad almuhairi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
17:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0453uCEeks&ab_channel=MOHAMMADALMUHAIRI

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time
requesting ID's 86785 POV
ID 86785 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event​

Marceline

Player
Player
hello sir at the first i dont have an pov because its old turf and look at his pov at 1:19 and focus in his speedometer goes down so that why preceded him and maybe he has a bad ping that why he saw me like laging and if you wanna chek my pc sir i can meet you at discord waiting room and sorry about late to answer

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
hello sir at the first i dont have an pov because its old turf and look at his pov at 1:19 and focus in his speedometer goes down so that why preceded him and maybe he has a bad ping that why he saw me like laging and if you wanna chek my pc sir i can meet you at discord waiting room and sorry about late to answer
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
and this is a sphere, as you can see there is a yellow circle around the map

Marceline

Player
Player
and another thing sir when you driving the jetski and pressing 5 in num pad it will be faster like driving a bike you can try

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
I know this topic isn’t related to me but I just want to tell my point of view.
Through experience I can tell his driving skill is not maxed thats why she over speed him I lost many races due to this.
and sorry if I got my self into something I am not responsible about.

Lucas Kovacs

Player
Player
Dear Administrators I would like to withdraw my complaint and no longer ask for pov

Thank you
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
and this is a sphere, as you can see there is a yellow circle around the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom