Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stefanie Cenisais
Administrators nickname
Austin_Woods
Date
Sep 24, 2021
Time
11:18
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/3prbodX

kyttehwytch

Player
Player
Cayden aka Austin Woods gives me a permanent ban for calling him out for not banning the others who were targeting me. I could only tag him as I am unable to send a DM. Copying what was said and pasting the proof, upset him to ban me for his personal views instead of being professional and objective. I explain each screen shot below each image on Imgur. 2 from the discord chat channel and one DM with Austin Woods. He said I got a mute ban for continuing. They continued and no mute ban given. Unfair and favoritism. I shouldn't be banned because he doesn't want anyone to see that he didn't give punishment to all parties involved.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Hello, I asked you multiple times in DMs and the general chat to stop arguing and provoking.

In your own evidence I muted you, the aggressor for calling people slurs and terms in general chat. Yes multiple people were arguing, who stopped after I asked. As stated in your evidence i said stop, or be muted yes? Did you continue yes? You were muted for 3 hours then proceeded to blow up my Dms with 10+ messages.

After the mute, you stopped dming me after I stopped responding to you. Then a few days later you accuse me of bias and unfair punishments.
Biased text image
Here we are today you were banned and unbanned to simply delete any toxic messages you posted.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello,

this is not the first time, i have also previously muted you and you also tried to evade the mute bot so i banned you and after sometime i unbanned you and gave you second chance you, but guess i made a wrong decision

Alex Odd

Read rules 5.1 5.2 and 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom