Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex free
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2022
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ls5EhNeow&t=4s

Alex_free

Player
Player
he tricked me and greeted me on a car and I was going to get that car man he didn't give me that

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Both of you avoided taxes which is a 60day ban. Have fun on your vacation morons
bro you are always commenting on stuff when you are not there and you make irrelevant comments.
Admins please forum ban him for OT / not relevant

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
bro you are always commenting on stuff when you are not there and you make irrelevant comments.
Admins please forum ban him for OT / not relevant
How am I offtopic? Youre the one posting offtopic moron. I posted the relevant ruleset they broke.

Admins please give him a taste of his own medicine, he wants people talking off topic to be banned, hes the one offtopic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Naser Dark

Player
Player
he tricked me and greeted me on a car and I was going to get that car man he didn't give me that
He's a liar He cut the video Why didn't you send the whole video Do you think the moderators are stupid They will believe the cut video Send the video What happened after that Don't lie bro no one will believe you

Phani Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 25870 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 1.3​
  • ID 83036 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 1.9​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom