Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Dave
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 9, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Seko Amg

Player
Player
Why is he a LEO if he cant show any bodycam to anybody? It makes 0 sense. We even dont know what he has showed to you. But here is my version of the situation. I cant go on court ICly because this guy even dont know the city rules, that he has to show his ID AS A HC in LSPD, CANT show his POV. Phani said, he will review this POV.
I asked for his ID because he gave me a fine over 25k what is too much. He refused it, he cant. I gave him the demand to leave this area after this and he was not listening. He was sitting in the car with 2 guns pointed on him. We have spoken about this situation yesterday with Phani we dont take him as a hostage we ONLY give him a demand to leave and he dont listen.

Orkun

Player
Player
Why are you sending it to the admin? You may not publish evidence privately for all to see.

Chris Clarke

Player
Player
Why is he a LEO if he cant show any bodycam to anybody? It makes 0 sense. We even dont know what he has showed to you. But here is my version of the situation. I cant go on court ICly because this guy even dont know the city rules, that he has to show his ID AS A HC in LSPD, CANT show his POV. Phani said, he will review this POV.
I asked for his ID because he gave me a fine over 25k what is too much. He refused it, he cant. I gave him the demand to leave this area after this and he was not listening. He was sitting in the car with 2 guns pointed on him. We have spoken about this situation yesterday with Phani we dont take him as a hostage we ONLY give him a demand to leave and he dont listen.

invalid demand.. there is no vaild reason to give him demand

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

As provided in the POV of ID 101374 , demands were given but were not heard in 29361's POV

However ID 29361 will receive a punishment for Non-RP

Placing Speed camera on top of a building​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom