Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muco West
Administrators nickname
Kevin Tosca
Date
Jun 10, 2022
Time
02:59
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/120642/

Muco West

Player
Player
As you will see in this article, I think you made the wrong decision. Because I tell that man to get out of Hq and warn my bored friend not to be bored. When he shoots I say it's a mistake and I go. Also, I have been given a warning while I was given the punishment for incitement until now, I do not accept this either. Please delete my warning.

Muco West

Player
Player

You very clearly are on the border of Marabunta HQ taunting its members to come out of the HQ. This decision is absolutely correct.

Wait for a Chief Administrator's review.
No Kevin there is before that video. I'm killing people there and I'm waiting for him to rob, so that's why I tell them to come out there. Until this time, they did not warn anyone about provoking and you are giving me a warning.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
No Kevin there is before that video. I'm killing people there and I'm waiting for him to rob, so that's why I tell them to come out there. Until this time, they did not warn anyone about provoking and you are giving me a warning.

Provide this pov and I will consider removing this Warning.

Muco West

Player
Player
Provide this pov and I will consider removing this Warning.
I don't need to provide that because you already see it in the video. At the beginning of the video, I'm sending the man we can't undress even though there are 2 people, to the hospital. And when my friend tightens his hq limits, I tell him not to do it, your decision is right against him, but I am innocent and as you can see in the video, do you think I should shut up when they make fun of me? I just tell them to go out because they aim at me in hq, it's in the video

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
I don't need to provide that because you already see it in the video. At the beginning of the video, I'm sending the man we can't undress even though there are 2 people, to the hospital. And when my friend tightens his hq limits, I tell him not to do it, your decision is right against him, but I am innocent and as you can see in the video, do you think I should shut up when they make fun of me? I just tell them to go out because they aim at me in hq, it's in the video

Without POV of wrongdoing on their end, I will not remove your warning.

Chief Administrator will review the remainder of this complaint.

Muco West

Player
Player
Without POV of wrongdoing on their end, I will not remove your warning.

Chief Administrator will review the remainder of this complaint.
I kill 26955 id and since I can't rob him, I send him to hospital and they throw meeting point there. I tell them which is hq. After that he told me "shut up damn you". I told him to get out of that border. Just this and I warned my friend. I seriously know all the rules kevin please delete my warning it was just over and I was back in the gang I belong to. I wouldn't tell my friend to stop if I didn't know the rules.

Muco West

Player
Player

You very clearly are on the border of Marabunta HQ taunting its members to come out of the HQ. This decision is absolutely correct.

Wait for a Chief Administrator's review.
I asked the penalty for this and told you about Kevin. The penalty for this is 120 minutes demoorgan, but you gave me 180 minutes of warning, my friend.
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom