Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2021
Time of violation
2:33am
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x40mDHfMzSc

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 6757 clearly used this bug to his advantage to escape the animation and to be able to move freely and avoid taking damage in the Hotel family event.

He used a medkit on the downed player and then pulled his gun out as the animation started which then allows you to freely move around but the person down still gets revived.

Evidence:

Doing it at a different time

Last edited:

GamerRoz76

Player
Player
ID 6757 clearly used this bug to his advantage to escape the animation and to be able to move freely and avoid taking damage in the Hotel family event.

He used a medkit on the downed player and then pulled his gun out as the animation started which then allows you to freely move around but the person down still gets revived.

Evidence:
How are you unconscious and talking in the rp chat??? Stay unconscious kid 😂 stop Powergaming!!

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello guys, im sorry for all the trouble , but it was just my second event and i didnt use the bug on purpose. The situation was very unclear for me and i just missclick.
Greets Olli
Well that's a flat out lie when you clearly did it more than once. It was clearly intentional for benefit.
How are you unconscious and talking in the rp chat??? Stay unconscious kid 😂 stop Powergaming!!
Yeah expected answer from someone like you that clearly lacks awareness and common sense. It's an OOC event so there's no RP rules, the same way you circle jerk in your Discord call whilst it's happening!

Last edited:

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
You can clearly see i did not run away from the guy i pick up and i didnt shoot anyone until i pick my mate up , so i had no benefits.

Still bug abusing and you knew it and abused it. You should be stuck in place doing the animation of reviving someone not openly moving around.

Kingo Lenssen

Player
Player
Still bug abusing and you knew it and abused it. You should be stuck in place doing the animation of reviving someone not openly moving around.
Well that's a flat out lie when you clearly did it more than once. It was clearly intentional for benefit.

Yeah expected answer from someone like you that clearly lacks awareness and common sense. It's an OOC event so there's no RP rules, the same way you circle jerk in your Discord call whilst it's happening!

feelschromosomeman.png
Very professional reply, i can taste 🧂 somehow. GZ

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 6757 will receive a punishment for General rules 4.2​
  • 6757 used an exploit multiple times which clearly shows it to be intentional.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom