Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved DM and possible Metagame | 20414 ,10645, 22030 , 28569, 28568

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Not available
Suspect ID
10645 and 4 more
Date of violation
May 30, 2021
Time of violation
3:32
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2y083n

Joseph Kony

Player
Player
The guy we are talking to in the beginning apparently is their friend acting as bait. He came on the wrong side of the highway, i said i would give him a fine. He then stated that he was just robbed and just wanted to come to us to report the robbery. I then advised him there would be plenty of turning space on the highway to properly approach us. After that you can see that his friends come from their car on the other side of the highway and just start killing us. Id 10645 later came to SAHP HQ and said they killed us because we were detaining/arresting/charging his friend. Obviously didnt happen as it can be seen in my evidence.

The pictures are from my colleague who i was on patrol with showing all of their IDS.

( shows them reappearing to SAHP )

Edit : After reviewing im sure there is Metagaming involved as well. Their friend never informed them what happened and all of a sudden they know we are here apparently 'arresting' or 'charging' him?

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID's 10645, 28568, 20414, 22030 and 28569 will receive a punishment for DM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom