Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ray McCall
Administrators nickname
Zema Vis
Date
Sep 25, 2021
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yd6jNrqDOxU

alien7ech

Player
Player
Yesterday some people come to our house and try to stole our solar panels. Then we fight them there is the video in disc. My friend her ID is 67349 she dont have the gun and she try to talk him. But this guy kill him. Its okay we dont have problem here. But why my friend get punished for try to talk? She is in jail rn with 170month.

alien7ech

Player
Player
If you watch my friends POV, we are waiting in our house garden for taking our solar panels. My friend tell them to go but they wear armor, guns and yelling some words so we this is why we shoot them. People you punished are have no gun. As you can see their video my friend just walking to him and try to talk. You are punishing innocent people. Also this guy crop their video for our against us.

alien7ech

Player
Player
And I want the man who punished us by posting a clipped video to be punished. ( You can see the profs. )

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
U cannot complain for 3rd party person warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom