Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
James Martine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2021
Time of violation
11:56 IGT
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zu5g_hexwk

Ricky Davis

Player
Player
I walked up to a McLaren p1 and the transportation info on the car said a Bati 801, that's a motorcycle and not a supercar, they are making it seem like your buying this car for a great low price when in the end the will be purchasing a bike and not the McLaren P1 that's a scam in my eyes !

escanor aswal

Player
Player
McLaren P1 is a crate car you cannot sell the car and the car is parked there its not for sale just like you parked your cadillac Duh!!
What are smoking?
You should be punished for car raming and non-rp driving

Ricky Davis

Player
Player
woww.... okay. so its okay to trick people into buying things. if i didnt know any better i would be of bought that. just like my brother Nelson Davis got scammed for 1mil and you guys did nothing about it ! have a nice day

Precious DG

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 😊
Player
I think he just parked his car like u parked the Cadillac , there is nothing wrong in that from the POV its clear that at the left side there is a Bati for sale , and in the right side there is another bike double T . He just parked in between those two vehicles , I don't think its a scam because its the same way you have parked your car too . U can see that each vehicle is parked for sale in a one gap distance , so in that little space he just parked his vehicle . You should be not ramming into his car or damaging it as its not a big deal but still you should not do it as its not in your name . From my aspect of watching the POV I have understood like this , Let the Admins deal now .

Ricky Davis

Player
Player
i just dont want anybody losing money from not paying close attention. Sorry to make a big deal out of it thanks for looking into it

Precious DG

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 😊
Player
Just be careful when u buy vehicles , after flexing your E muscle and looking the Transport Information pls go near the transport and flex your G muscle to confirm whether its that vehicles itself. Just keep as a advice . There will be vehicles parked in between those so ..yea .

escanor aswal

Player
Player
woww.... okay. so its okay to trick people into buying things. if i didnt know any better i would be of bought that. just like my brother Nelson Davis got scammed for 1mil and you guys did nothing about it ! have a nice day
The thing is crate cars cant be sold and if they cant be sold then no one can accidentally buy it and get scammed.
You can clearly see what car you are buying. When you checked its info it clearly states the bike name and its price

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Rejected.

It is just a parked car. It shows 'Bati' because it is the buyable vehicle beside the P1, and P1 is a crate car so it cant be sold, the name is not set by the seller it is the script.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom