Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph_Roll
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2022
Time of violation
19:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0GDJ-834OEY

Şehmistan

Player
Player
I just wanna see is he doing bug abuse or something just visual but.Because it's impossible to do animations in event area .

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing I cannot conclude this report at this time

Requesting ID's 10353 POV
ID 10353 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event​

Kastravec Gucci

Player
Player
ID 10353 here, my NVIDIA did not save anything even though I had replay and recording on which is unfortunate, I hope admins can still use the reporting party's pov to see that I actually did not do anything wrong.
I did not bug abuse in any kind of way, you can clearly see it on his POV that I fell and then layed on the ground for a good 3 seconds. IF it was so that I bugabused I would of landed straight on my feet which I did not do, I landed on my back.
I don't get why this guy reported when I clearly was laying on the floor after I fell, showing that I did not bug abuse in any kind of way, he just mad he missed an open shot on me when I was laying still on the floor and had to take out his anger on the forums.....

Reactions: Jd1

Şehmistan

Player
Player
im not crying you loser. you are literally using lie no:1 animation and i just wanna see is that bug abuse or not so shut the fuck up.

Jd1

Player
Player
ur fucking retarded ur the only one crying on the forums u shitter hit ur shot on someone laying on his back next time u fatass

Kastravec Gucci

Player
Player
im not crying you loser. you are literally using lie no:1 animation and i just wanna see is that bug abuse or not so shut the fuck up.
What? I didn't use any animation lol, it doesnt even work to use animation on Bizwar/events. I legit fell off the roof completely normal, I can't help that your internet is shit and it looks like that for you

Şehmistan

Player
Player
What? I didn't use any animation lol, it doesnt even work to use animation on Bizwar/events. I legit fell off the roof completely normal, I can't help that your internet is shit and it looks like that for you
bro are you blind or what. what kind of normal is this?

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing I have decided to Accept this report.

Player ID 10353 Will be punished for Event rule-1.7
Even if you not guilty of any kind of Bug abuse, you still must have POV due to event rule 1.7
So for this will be the punishment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom