Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Defne Char
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2022
Time of violation
17:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rrUIVpki4Qc

d4phy

benim char ya
Player
as you can see la familia members punching me and rdming me with no reason. and id 74143 was giving demand on the road.

AntonioSavage

Player
Player
ID 147335 is not in La Familia and he has never been in La Familia. A admin can check logs for verification

d4phy

benim char ya
Player
That's a talk you should have with the zetas family. Hence why his last name is zeta, he is in that family.
bro if u are not blind you can see your some members punching me in there and giving demand on road what u think about this? and then u guys always doing that everyone knows :D?

Dawnn

Player
Player
You cant tell from the video but this players family was harassing us and neighboring family's throughout the entire day before the purge, i was not the player to kill her i do apologize for the inconvenience as my computer crashed shortly after and i wasnt able to take part in the purge, As you can see from the video i was not the person to shoot and kill her that was another member so i truly am sorry as i delete my POV after 48 hours as requested by the guidelines i do not hav POV but would have gladly provided it due to the circumstances, If theres anything else i can help you with please let me know.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 156632 will receive a punishment for Punching with no reason
ID 147335 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 74143 will receive a punishment for Unrealistic demands (this is not your road)
ID 127774 will receive a punishment for Fear-RP (should have left, many people and they told you to leave)

if a player broke a rule, it does not mean you can as well.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom