Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dogukan Hound
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2022
Time of violation
01:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We3lqnjt0gw

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
Ah, let me tell you why you don't want to POV here. Because you even delete drugs effects and using illegal redux. Your name will never be cleared. You will always remain a cheater. Also your 4th rockstar account that only I count.
Im in your head I am allowed to play stay mad come turf then shitter

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time
Requesting ID's 159130 POV of this event
ID 159130 has 6 hours to provide it​

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
You pov requested him because he got hit in the start apparently which is a clear lie. As you can see from my pov he did not get hit from brotherhood prior so you're just lying to get pov requests.

Second, you did not kill him check your video 97 damage obv he don't die because he is full hp everything clear. Stop being salty

Morgan23

Player
Player
You pov requested him because he got hit in the start apparently which is a clear lie. As you can see from my pov he did not get hit from brotherhood prior so you're just lying to get pov requests.

Second, you did not kill him check your video 97 damage obv he don't die because he is full hp everything clear. Stop being salty
if u can send full pov or next 10 seconds of that shit, we will know who is lying for sure. Thats why u can not send it. u will keep lying or will not send pov for only 30 days ban. even u can know its shorter than 60 days. so im watching u what will u do, if the admin will want to see full pov.

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
if u can send full pov or next 10 seconds of that shit, we will know who is lying for sure. Thats why u can not send it. u will keep lying or will not send pov for only 30 days ban. even u can know its shorter than 60 days. so im watching u what will u do, if the admin will want to see full pov.
Admin decides you requested for

“We cannot kill him even though lots of members from my family shoot at him. I want to see his POV & HP”

Which I provided. Clearly you see my health bar now go get a grip and stop long when you pov request. Because none of you hit me beside you

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
Provide pov until the moment you died, you have 6 hours
I did not die so I don't know what pov your asking for as well

If you actually look at the pov you will realise he does not kill me he gets killed by not me he does 97 damage to me but another guy in my family kills him. Can I ask what are we looking for within the pov?

Because you can see him hit me 64 + 11 + 11 + 11 that is 97. So I should be alive and I am alive

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
I did not die so I don't know what pov your asking for as well

If you actually look at the pov you will realise he does not kill me he gets killed by not me he does 97 damage to me but another guy in my family kills him. Can I ask what are we looking for within the pov?

Because you can see him hit me 64 + 11 + 11 + 11 that is 97. So I should be alive and I am alive
Im not asking you about the damage that happend, in this case provide pov of the full event, you got 6 hours

Pigaz

Player
Player
man gets banned for cheats and thinks he has any ground what so ever to stand on LUL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom