Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed MASS RULEBREAK | Falcon Crime Family (133022, 83148, 144027, 62661)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dee Ping
Suspect ID
62661, 83148, 133022
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2022
Time of violation
7:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3BO5mIN3QA

Big stan

Player
Player
Chicky get some help man i feel bad for u , u r such a attention seeker , man u r just sad

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
I’m sry U not in the family anymore.. But that doesn’t give u a right to harass me or my members like this..!!!
This iS just plain harassment at this point!!
But to ur lie no one is forced to do anything.. we all have choices.. u don’t like to wrk or do events then leave..
And no member in my family to this day has ever been forced to pay any money.. I actually pay the members
this is not harassment, this is IC issue. I came to steal your panels and raid your house..

not sure why you are taking this IC issue out of character

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Chicky get some help man i feel bad for u , u r such a attention seeker , man u r just sad
why are you OOC insulting me.
We don’t panels bro. We stopped planting panels at the house cause of the raids like a week ago.. so now u assuming we have panels and kill us.. The family got a warning cause of x members doing that so u should prob stop .. So basically you are just plainly harassing the members and me at this point..
you literally had panels in the video, are you blind? I came to steal the panels

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 133022, 83148 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.8.
  • ID 62661 will receive a punishment for UB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom