Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2022
Time of violation
14:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Fi_0HZbAXvA

Good man

Richard King
Player
I m from India and some people in my country love to play PUBG mobile but I don't I love to play Grand. But, what happened today was not acceptable. That 8556 ID recognize me by my accent and suddenly began to shout PUBG mobile, to be honest I really felt bad about it.

To reviewing admin, shouting Pubg mobile randomly in a situation in front of an Indian is not acceptable.
Thank you

Time stamps- 1:54 I ignored that racist comment coz they has 2 hostages
7:07- He again started racism, he was murmuring Pubg mobile

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
how is playing pubg mobile racist? indians arent only the ones who are playing it its popular game if u havent heard and thats definetly not racist u just want to make it racism and u took it as a racism its just ur problem not that guys how was he supposed to know that u would take that as racism and u cant make him stop saying that if he would have said something like ur indian stop talking or something ye that would be racist but playing pubg mobile definetly isnt

Last edited:

Salopa.

Salopa.
Player
I m from India and some people in my country love to play PUBG mobile but I don't I love to play Grand. But, what happened today was not acceptable. That 8556 ID recognize me by my accent and suddenly began to shout PUBG mobile, to be honest I really felt bad about it.

To reviewing admin, shouting Pubg mobile randomly in a situation in front of an Indian is not acceptable.
Thank you

he was just sayin "lets play PUBG" to his mate what's racist in that?
and ur saying that if we say pubg mobile in front of an indian thats racist how's that

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked

Thank you

I was playing PUBG mobile with my friend and having an absolute ballistic epic blast, you are ruining my phone gameplay rp :(

Luciifer

Blocked

Thank you

11063 You was mixing
you also refused to rp / give money if I was near you fail/fear rp much ?

also I said "You guys" I never said you specifically

jin zled

Player
Player
first of all i m an indian as well
second of all if anyone ever comes to me and talks about pubg mobile i wont even consider it as an issue tbh
unless i m 13 y/o i mean but nvm its my personal opinion :)

Good man

Richard King
Player
first of all i m an indian as well
second of all if anyone ever comes to me and talks about pubg mobile i wont even consider it as an issue tbh
unless i m 13 y/o i mean but nvm its my personal opinion :)
Everyone is diff, first of all the hostage situation was going on so how can you think about the pubg mobile in between?
2nd thing what is pubg mobile in RP? isn't that mixing???
No need to take his sidde, this is my forum report, I was nego at that seen, I felt the racism not you.
So, pls don't post the comments that are not required.

Grand rp has a team of admins, let them decide

Good man

Richard King
Player
I was playing PUBG mobile with my friend and having an absolute ballistic epic blast, you are ruining my phone gameplay rp :(
What is PUBG? If you think that is IC coz gov organize pubg events which is OOC. All that type of events are OOC you cannot mix.
I know you, I asked you to stop doing that. If I was you and someone asked me to stop doing that, then I would stop coz I don't want to hurt anybody. But you didn't stop when I requested you to, you were making fun of me

Luciifer

Blocked
What is PUBG? If you think that is IC coz gov organize pubg events which is OOC. All that type of events are OOC you cannot mix.
I know you, I asked you to stop doing that. If I was you and someone asked me to stop doing that, then I would stop coz I don't want to hurt anybody. But you didn't stop when I requested you to, you were making fun of me
Your saying that talking about nike would be mixing then?
also I don't even know you

Jesse.

Player
Player
man thats not racist me and lucifer play pubg mobile like everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom