Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bad Leader / Asking for money to leave org. | ID 63

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ross Dejigalo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2021
Time of violation
4:13 PM
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/7ytx1FD.png

Syron

Player
Player
Mister Ross Dejigalo, infamous leader of 'The Families' organization is asking me to pay $1,000,000 to leave the organization. How does this even comply with server's rules? On top of that, he mocks me about it and kicks me from the Discord before I can even reply that I will fill a complaint (not relevant but still) so:

- I would like to report Ross for being a bad leader and asking for money to leave the organization, which is totally unfair.
- I have a good reason to leave the organization: I am not being welcomed anymore here as higher ranks have 'warned' me for 'disrespecting' them, which is however not true.
- I would like to ask for my account to be kicked from the organization mentioned above.

I would like to add that I couldn't provide more proofs because I got kicked out immediately from the Discord server of the organization.

Also, he gave me the lowest rank they created in the organization, and I'm basically unable to do anything besides providing them with guns, I'm almost the only one in the organization with this rank, expect someone that probably ended up like me, in this 'jail organization'.
Proofs:
- rank that I am talking about
- me and the other guy being the only ones that are 'jailed'

Thank you and have a nice day!

Last edited:

Bomba

Player
Player
Clearly Ross was joking lol, someone even said pay 30m for being raciest. They were joking. lol. You though where being extremely racist to one of our Indian members, you started being really toxic and you started saying ooc insults and being really racist. Next time instead of causing a huge scene just calmly ask for a administrator to remove your from the group. We got told later by one of our members also that you got kicked from your previous gang for racism, I guess its a common thing with you.

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
1. Gave him that role for being racist to members, don’t see how giving a someone a role is a rulebreak.
2. No one has been charged to get kicked in families, there’s something called rp. He was kicked free of charge and this report makes no sense

Syron

Player
Player
You're clearly delusional, you lost an argument on the Discord server and got mad, so you had to give me that role, of course some minutes later one of the co-leaders that had no clue what you said kicked me for 'free', but still because of your actions you should be punished. Stop making things up, I was not racist to anyone IC, which doesn't justify why you gave me a role that is not allowed to do anything in-game.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Mister Ross Dejigalo, infamous leader of 'The Families' organization is asking me to pay $1,000,000 to leave the organization. How does this even comply with server's rules? On top of that, he mocks me about it and kicks me from the Discord before I can even reply that I will fill a complaint (not relevant but still) so:

- I would like to report Ross for being a bad leader and asking for money to leave the organization, which is totally unfair.
- I have a good reason to leave the organization: I am not being welcomed anymore here as higher ranks have 'warned' me for 'disrespecting' them, which is however not true.
- I would like to ask for my account to be kicked from the organization mentioned above.

I would like to add that I couldn't provide more proofs because I got kicked out immediately from the Discord server of the organization.

Also, he gave me the lowest rank they created in the organization, and I'm basically unable to do anything besides providing them with guns, I'm almost the only one in the organization with this rank, expect someone that probably ended up like me, in this 'jail organization'.
Proofs:
- rank that I am talking about
- me and the other guy being the only ones that are 'jailed'

Thank you and have a nice day!
Please provide evidence of the discord conversation please. 12 hours to show this.

RicardoG

Player
Player
You're clearly delusional, you lost an argument on the Discord server and got mad, so you had to give me that role, of course some minutes later one of the co-leaders that had no clue what you said kicked me for 'free', but still because of your actions you should be punished. Stop making things up, I was not racist to anyone IC, which doesn't justify why you gave me a role that is not allowed to do anything in-game.
yea you're right you weren't racist to anyone IC but you were racist to a member OOC. That's more than enough reason to kick you anyways. Stop acting like a child.

Syron

Player
Player
Please provide evidence of the discord conversation please. 12 hours to show this.

The only proof is at the top in the model. As stated in the report, there is no further evidence from my side.
But since the guy on top here posted some pictures, you can clearly see Ross is saying 'good luck leaving the org', basically threatening me that I will never leave this organization, which proves what I just claimed. In case he deletes it, here it is again:

Last edited:

Syron

Player
Player
i have shown u the evidence why he is being kicked in such a way and i guess we are no wrong in any way

Can you please stop posting in this report? It is really none of your business in the first place and secondly, I was kicked already from the organization.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
The only proof is at the top in the model. As stated in the report, there is no further evidence from my side.
But since the guy on top here posted some pictures, you can clearly see Ross is saying 'good luck leaving the org', basically threatening me that I will never leave this organization, which proves what I just claimed. In case he deletes it, here it is again:
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Insufficient Evidence
This picture is from a private discord server not grp gang discords, I cant help you with this evidence.
It seems you are out of the gang now so you may move on with your rp.
Closed
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom