Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samantha Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2022
Time of violation
11:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7nF9qeg4s

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
Lmao VDM by ID 108917 and ID 121557, then kills player when they down... vagos man xd. Also later in the video one of them (ID 108917 again) searched me while the other one simultaneously ID 40309 steals my cash :( ( both IDS ID 40309 and 136296 also not wearing yellow Ghetto rule 1.7 ) .Stop ruining RP for others my G 💀.This should be a gang warning!

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Lmao VDM by ID 108917 and ID 121557, then kills player when they down... vagos man xd. Also later in the video one of them (ID 108917 again) searched me while the other one simultaneously ID 40309 steals my cash :( ( both IDS ID 40309 and 136296 also not wearing yellow Ghetto rule 1.7 ) .Stop ruining RP for others my G 💀.This should be a gang warning!
Post pov of your gang mixing so much and showing no fear rp “this should be a gang warning”
😂
The real question is are you mad coz your cash got stolen 😂
If this person would’ve not been robbed this report would have never been made coz my guy is just salty 🤷🏻

Notix

Player
To the vagos curator - Awaiting POVs of ID 40309 and 136296

Notix

Player
I am not a forum warrior but now that you reported Vagos I will be uploading the following evidences

- Proof Of everyone wearing yellow
17233 Mixing - ID 17233 Mixing
Regarding VDM there is no VDM seen in your POV Just an accidental ramming which cant be classified as Vehicle Death match. (It never hurt a role play experience unless you are jealous of vagos being active in gang. )
Btw ID 166290 Nice stalling and they didnt rob and search you at the exact same time, After you were searched he said that he will be stealing your cash.
Also the evidence is cropped and edited, Show the part where you ran when you had guns pointed on you so they killed you:D

Ragner Rain

GODFATHER
Player
Hello dear ,
Please don't cry for a 50k if you need i will give you back just contact me anytime . Hoping you enjoyed the rp with us , no hate love you all .
it was a visual glitch we all were wearied 51% yellow clothes as you can see in the pics . Thank you very much .

Stewie Mclovin

Player
Post pov of your gang mixing so much and showing no fear rp “this should be a gang warning”
😂
The real question is are you mad coz your cash got stolen 😂
If this person would’ve not been robbed this report would have never been made coz my guy is just salty 🤷🏻
You really think im salty for 50k xdd What a joke nice try homie. Yall people just ruining the fun of Rp I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT CASH MY G :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stewie Mclovin

Player
I am not a forum warrior but now that you reported Vagos I will be uploading the following evidences

Regarding VDM there is no VDM seen in your POV Just an accidental ramming which cant be classified as Vehicle Death match. (It never hurt a role play experience unless you are jealous of vagos being active in gang. )
Btw ID 166290 Nice stalling and they didnt rob and search you at the exact same time, After you were searched he said that he will be stealing your cash.
Also the evidence is cropped and edited, Show the part where you ran when you had guns pointed on you so they killed you:D
You mean the part where no one was pointing guns at me and they were getting shot at ?? IGHT XD HERE U GO :)

Stewie Mclovin

Player

Firstly, If u are calling like few secs of talking "stalling" nice try with that one.
As for "accidently ramming" check the video above :)

Last edited:

Ragner Rain

GODFATHER
Player
bro i think you have to take you brain out and wash it , you can clearly able to see in your mate's video that we all are wear 51% yellow so there is no point to say about the clothes and its a accident that my fellow mates rammed you .

Ragner Rain

GODFATHER
Player
and one more point you actually self-reporting xD in the last video of yours that black t-shirt guy doesn't in green clothes and still fighiting for/with you guys so basically i told you what to do with you brain .

Stewie Mclovin

Player
bro i think you have to take you brain out and wash it , you can clearly able to see in your mate's video that we all are wear 51% yellow so there is no point to say about the clothes and its a accident that my fellow mates rammed you .
Yeah driving into people on purpose and taking health away is "accidental car ramming" For yall I see💀

Last edited:

Stewie Mclovin

Player
and one more point you actually self-reporting xD in the last video of yours that black t-shirt guy doesn't in green clothes and still fighiting for/with you guys so basically i told you what to do with you brain .
noted
Well, do u see him doing any robberies? or any gang activity? It's the ghetto mate any1 who wants to clap can be here. On the other hand, ur guys were robbing thas the only reason I asked for it.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Deny this report
ID 121557 already got punished on another thread
and for clothing its a visual bug as seen in picture provided in comments
and your Audio is not in your POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom