Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sugar Crashz
Suspect ID
33693, 11332,13268
Date of violation
Sep 27, 2021
Time of violation
6:19
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wq7g17

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
I feel the chase was already going on before the start of POV provided, requesting POV of additional 30s before the current POV provided.

You have 6 hours to provide it

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Ever heard of this one before?

6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
4 cars chasing you and you aint stopping, also I was about to report your friend for breaking NLR 4 times. Don't worry, we all had body cam on as well :)

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
First of all, it is a rule that if we have 2 cars and 4 people or more you have to pull over as stated in General Rule 6.16.
The chase was going on for quite some time. I can be seen in the clip telling him to pull over. I can also be seen trying to block him with my car instead of Ramming. Plus he was there for 3 times after being killed again and again (New Life Rule).

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 13698, 11332, 33693 will receive a punishment for Car Ramming.​
  • ID 55863 will receive punishment for Power Gaming.​
  • ID 13268 was just trying to block the escape route and ramming was not intentional so he won't be receiving punishment

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom