Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Beton Vandommi
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jun 13, 2022
Time
17:09
Proofs
https://files.fm/u/ksjuparab#/

Beton

Player
Player
Permanent Ban | Beton Vandommi | 1248

Why was I banned?
General Rules | 1.1

Who was I banned from?
Vincent Xozis | Head Office | DE1

How long am I banned?
Permanent

Why should I be unbanned?
I should be unbanned as I am being accused of using the Granit Vandommi | 2044 be mine .
However, this is not the case, it is my big brother's account.
Since I live with him in the same house, he also has the same IP adress as me.
Therefore, I ask the admin team to think again about this decision. And undo if necessary.

I'm hoping for a positive feedback.
Beton Vandommi

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

not correct, you shared your account with other people.
Don't lie to us, it will lead to rejection.

Waiting for curator of project

Beton

Player
Player
Entbannungsantrag | Beton Vandommi | 1248

Permanter Bann | Beton Vandommi | 1248

Warum wurde ich gebannt?
Allgemeine Regeln | 1.1

Von wem wurde ich gebannt?
Vincent Xozis | Chief Administrator | DE1

Wie lange bin ich gesperrt?
Permanent

Warum sollte ich entbannt werden?
Ich wurde aufgrund der 1.1 Regel gebannt da mir Account Sharing vorgeworfen wird. Und das der Account Granit Vandommi | 2044 meiner sei.
Dies ist jedoch nicht der Fall, da es der Account meines großen Bruders ist.
Und da ich mit ihm im selben Haus bzw in der selben Wohnung wohne, hat er auch die gleiche IP-Adresse wie ich.
Daher bitte ich das Admin-Team, diese Entscheidung noch einmal zu überdenken. Und ggf. rückgängig zu machen.
Außerdem teilten wir uns eine Zeit Lang denselben Social Club Account.
Dies jedoch nicht auf Grand bezogen sondern weil wir ein Social Club Account haben auf dem wir mehrere Spiele besitzen die wir spielen.

Desweiteren war ich zu einem Zeitpunkt während meines Urlaubs 2 Tage bei einem Freund von mir der auch Grand RP spielt.
Dort habe ich mich lediglich für meine Daily eingeloggt. (2022-05-21 19:43:24)
Ich dachte bis zu diesem Zeitpunkt das Account Sharing die Bedeutung dessen hat das der Account sich dauerhaft über mehrere Geräte einloggt oder man seinen Account verkauft.

Da mir erklärt wurde das, dass was ich getan habe ein Fehler genauer gesagt ein Bannungsgrund ist, entschuldige ich mich hier herzlich bei Vincent Xozis bzw. bei dem gesamten Admin Team und hoffe das ich nochmal die Chance bekomme mich zu bessern und meinen Account Beton Vandommi | 1248 nurnoch auf meinem PC anmelde.

Ich hoffe auf ein positives Feedback.
Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Beton Vandommi

• Vergebung verändert nicht die Vergangenheit, aber sie erweitert die Zukunft.

Beton

Player
Player
Permanent ban | Beton Vandommi | 1248

Permanent ban | Beton Vandommi | 1248

Why was I banned?
General rules | 1.1

By whom was I banned?
Vincent Xozis | Chief Administrator | DE1

How long am I banned?
Permanent

Why should I be banned?
I was banned because of the 1.1 rule because I was accused of account sharing. And that the account Granit Vandommi | 2044 is mine.
But this is not the case, because it is the account of my big brother.
And since I live with him in the same house or in the same apartment, he also has the same IP address as me.
Therefore, I ask the admin team to reconsider this decision. And if necessary to undo.
Also, we shared the same social club account for a while.
This is not related to Grand but because we have a social club account on which we own several games that we play.

Furthermore, I was at one point during my vacation 2 days at a friend of mine who also plays Grand RP.
There I only logged in for my Daily. (2022-05-21 19:43:24)
I thought up to this time the account Sharing the meaning of that has the account permanently over several devices logs in or one sells its account.

Since it was explained to me that, what I have done a mistake more exactly a ban reason is, I apologize here cordially with Vincent Xozis and/or with the entire Admin team and hope that I get again the chance to improve me and my account Beton Vandommi [1248 only on my PC announce.

I hope for a positive feedback.
With friendly greetings

Beton Vandommi

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it expands the future.

Dr. Miyagi

Inoff. Fam Lead
Player
Desweiteren war ich zu einem Zeitpunkt während meines Urlaubs 2 Tage bei einem Freund von mir der auch Grand RP spielt.
Dort habe ich mich lediglich für meine Daily eingeloggt. (2022-05-21 19:43:24)

Man kann keine daily nicht von nem anderen PC abholen. Somit macht die Aussage kein Sinn.. Sei doch einfach ehrlich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom