Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ismael_Lion
Suspect ID
129442 53792 131339
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2022
Time of violation
19:02
Proofs
https://streamable.com/kr13ud

Ismael Lion

Düzenimizi Bozup Kovdular Başarılar. Respectful.
Player
first they tried to rob me without a gang vehicle.

the second one search me while there was no one pointing a gun at my head.

third and last, he searched me 2 times without saying anything and asked me to leave in 3 seconds.

you can see everything in the video.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
-You can see the gang car at the end of the video right next to the building!!
-He said that he will search you twice before he did it the first time!! So he said " I will just search him" and then a second after he said " I will search you"
-You had 2 weapons aimed at you when the guy searched you
-Yes we can see everything in the video and IDK what are you complaining about??

Bill Austin

Player
Player
What are you complaining about?! Everyone who did search you there he said already before doing it !! About pointing the guns I told you I will search you at the moment that my guys were pointing the guns at you ?! Also the gang car was right under the building which we were on.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Just so you know there is no rule on the amount of times we search you, as long as we say "Imma search you" It is because of people like you who stall.
secondly there is a gang car in the bottom otherwise the script wouldn't allow to rob you anyways. (you Need to go see the rules and actually know what's script)
You actually had 2+ Guns on you the whole time and even if they search you with no guns on you am sorry to say but you could have used your brain and ran away . :ROFLMAO:

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Deny this report
I see no issue, they said at beginning they will search you, they gave you 3 seconds which was more than enough, you were stalling, talking in rude way to people who took you hostage which is also unrealistic (you are supposed to try to show fear when talking), there is no need for gang car, and even if there where no guns pointed, 3 people are around you, you are still supposed to show fear​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom