Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bobby Margiela
Administrators nickname
Definite Khan
Date
Sep 27, 2021
Time
17:15
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0v4bw0

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
As you can see in the POV we told them to leave they killed our family member and tried to steel our solar panel and we told them to leave and he shot me first and started shooting the rest of my family members and ive been told by Definite that i need proper RP to shoot in the city and as far as i know that should be enough Rp reason for killing them and defending my family members and our property and our panels and my self for getting shot.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Ok sir i heard the warning being given Not from ur side but from ur friend. And u got to know about that through discord and not by RP radio. So I really didnt heard u giving warning in city. So i consider that DM from my side. Secondly there was mass DM going on. So i didnt gave the real punishment for DM in the city but just demorgan to end this chaos.
So i demorgan 1 guy from both sides to bring it to an end

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
well when i jump down to tell him to leave and he shoots me obviously im gonna shoot back , plus the friend is in my family so he already gave them the warning to leave and they didnt and they shot me as soon as i jumped to tell him to back off and leave and ill upload the pov of my friends side but that is proper RP i understand they shot the other family and they dmed them but for ours it was proper rp since our family already gave the warning and they shot me first.
and this is the pov of our family members telling him to back off and leave and me jumping down to tell them to leave but them shooting me as soon as i land.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
plus the person whom is dead didnt let us know, as seen in pov the calls are "Kevin is dead and they are trying to steel our panels"

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
There is no more jail at this time, topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom