Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jojo Wolf
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Jun 9, 2022
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/DX7ePBd

joe69

Player
Player
Dear admins
Hope your all having a good day.

This is Jojo wolf ID - 67. I recently got banned for General Rule 1.7 it involved me exchanging a desert scarf for 5.2 mil and me taking it back from the family car trunk. I made a appeal and it got rejected for 'no reply given' even though I wasn't asked a question, the message you sent before was 'on consideration' I don't know if this was a mistake but again I am sorry for what I did (this is my first offence) and accept a full money wipe if needed i have 25 - 27 mil on me, I would like to be able to play on the server again since I spent lot of time on it and have friends who also play and want to be able to enjoy the sever with them.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom