Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Vdm Player 4743, rdm 99999, merci killing in greenzone 153671

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Willem Long
Suspect ID
4743 & 99999 & 15367
Date of violation
Jun 14, 2022
Time of violation
16:43
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/osxOvOO4K2Tw7/d1337cwOvuMp?invite=cr-MSxZVjUsNTM2NzgxNjEs

klas

Player
Player
First vdm by player 4743 and then player 99999 started shooting after the vdm and killed me inside the greenzone, then player 153671 finished me off in the greenzone while talking crap.

Skully

Player
Why did you call me a F-Word that was very uncalled for man my feelings are very hurt :cry: Also suggest not running on the road as that's where people drive if you did not know that.

klas

Player
Player
you guys are such angels that one of you is being punished already for using the n* word, but hey if they give you the benefit of the doubt then good for you guys if not then good riddance

Justin Yip

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID. 4743 will be punish with vdm,
ID 29163 will be punish for gen rule 6.19 as he said the f word also you will be getting a warning for Fail RP as you had a gun pointed at you and you ran away

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Why did you call me a F-Word that was very uncalled for man my feelings are very hurt :cry: Also suggest not running on the road as that's where people drive if you did not know that.
Bro I was a civillian walking past. He did not call you the f word but infact, you called me a dirty n***a! So you are disgusting

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
To the god that reviews this, this is what happens when the people that did wrong come up with any excuse to get the thread rejected which is in fact OT.

Skully

Player
Read what it says under my name legit all i gotta say to you 🤓

klas

Player
Player
seems like you guys realy know that you are playing on the edge and over of what is allowed and not, no wonder you people are responding this quickly on the forum looks like you guys are kinda anticipating these forum post to get into the discussions.

and btw the F word i used, i never used it in the game so it should not be part of this discussion it was said out of game, the recording just picked it up because of discord!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom