Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sky Dollar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2021
Time of violation
12:03
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/w69iBxr

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
is that me ok and the player is not owner and i dident tell i tell black opium id 62 if they report me ya you can puniush me

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
if black opium report me so you can punish me and the policy is if the have his own pov then the can report me
and how did they get my id i messaging to black opium and

MidgDawg

Possibly love fish 😛
Blocked
if black opium report me so you can punish me and the policy is if the have his own pov then the can report me
u reported someone with someone else POV yesterday and now because its u getting reported u saying this lolololol

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
and this is not a racisum this is n word
and pov is also not 1 min

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
so you are allowed to be racist cause pov is not 1 min? are you trolling ???????????????
i am not racising anyone i said n word to my friend not you and you reported me and the pov is not 1min and if the pov is not 1min so the will not reviue it this is strick grp policy and aain i am not rasising anyone i am talking to my friend and i dont know what you have probleam
and if thay dose not have any provleam so why do you havv probleam
sorry for bad english

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
As someone who uses this video game to get away from the horrid political agendas of the real world, I am truly sad and in awe to see such behaviour being displayed on the GrandRP community. It upsets me that this player thinks it is okay to be comfortable to use such words, what was his intentions? I am honestly afraid to find out.

But as I am a man of the people and of religion, I believe every human has the capacity to change their wrong doings. So I will be linking a thesis as to why someone should not be using the N-word: Straight Talk About the N-Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom