Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Yaghobi

Player
Player
ID: 9069
Ingamename: Luis Yxghobi
Why did you get bannedt? Cheating
How long are you banned? 60 Tage
How long are you banned now? 39 Tage
Why should we unban you?
Dear Mazhor, on 26th of May, 2022. I got banned for Cheating ( General Rule 4.1 ), I know I did a really bad mistake. I really miss playing on the server and I really hope I can get unbanned, it would mean the world to me for you to give me a second chance to play on this wonderful Project & I really wanna do Videos on this Server and also to promote the project. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards Luis Yaghobi

Last edited:

Auskas Coler

Player
Player
Why should we unban you?
Dear Mazhor, on 26th of May, 2022. I got banned for Cheating ( General Rule 4.1 ), I know I did a really bad mistake. I really miss playing on the server and I really hope I can get unbanned, it would mean the world to me for you to give me a second chance to play on this wonderful Project & I really wanna do Videos on this Server. Thank you for your time.

#free luis

mjchael

jajajajaj
Player

yaghobiheute um 17:14 Uhr​

@everyone Pending review - Unban Appeal for @Curator of the Project

Pls Like & comment (Bearbeitet)

Grand Role Play | Forum
Pending review - Unban Appeal for @Curator of the Project

ID: 9069 Ingamename: Luis Yxghobi Why did you get bannedt? Cheating How long are you banned? 60 Tage How long are you banned now? 39 Tage Why should we unban you? Dear Mazhor, on 26th of May, 2022. I got banned for Cheating ( General Rule 4.1 ), I know I did a really bad mistake. I really...

Lukas Genova

Player
Player
Why should we unban you?
Dear Mazhor, on 26th of May, 2022. I got banned for Cheating ( General Rule 4.1 ), I know I did a really bad mistake. I really miss playing on the server and I really hope I can get unbanned, it would mean the world to me for you to give me a second chance to play on this wonderful Project & I really wanna do Videos on this Server and also to promote the project. Thank you for your time.

#Free Luis

Nick Turtlezz

Player
Player
Why should we unban you?

#Free Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom