Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved DM | CR | WRONG USE GEN RULE 6.16 | 83485 | 138406 | 115352 | 119558 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Rodriguez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2022
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dxPLVNm_OGE

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
ID - 83485 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
ID - 138406 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
ID - 115352 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
id - 119558 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS

Clearly multiple rules broken by the criminals as you can see in the POV.

Rob Junior

Player
Player
+ can agree on this family doing bad things. About to report these guys too for demands that are 2 secs long and for shooting at me for no reason at all

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player
ID - 83485 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
ID - 138406 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
ID - 115352 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
id - 119558 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS

Clearly multiple rules broken by the criminals as you can see in the POV.
as you can see on forum 138406 did not do dm

kadir aslan

Player
Player
If you watch the video in the forum from start to finish, we are more than 2 vehicles and 4 people. We pull over according to the GEN 6.16 rule, but the vehicle does not stop and continues.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
In my perspective it was only at the end and I stopped even though it was in the city and after I pulled over you still shot me. All I see here is blatant car ramming,DM by some rookie players who don't even know the city rules properly. Other people also have complaints against you. It id better to accept it and learn about the rules then try to even argue in the forums.

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player
as you can see we are 4 people 4 car(we was 5 people 5 car i have pov) and he says in video (minute 3:45) you are three people im not gonna stop. I dont understand how can he be in army without even knowing how to count. and your friend called Kaneki possibly hacker.(i have proofs)

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player
In my perspective it was only at the end and I stopped even though it was in the city and after I pulled over you still shot me. All I see here is blatant car ramming,DM by some rookie players who don't even know the city rules properly. Other people also have complaints against you. It id better to accept it and learn about the rules then try to even argue in the forums.
you dont pulled over we called you ''pull over'' and you didnt do it.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
Alright Gordon. At 3:45 the other cars I believed they were just passing by and most of the part I did not seet it. I was in hurry because you all just wanted to Car Ram me and shoot me.

Don't wanna offend you but you are making senseless allegations just to save yourself.

You clearly don't know how the city works. You literally called me Army. You must be new in the city.

Your defense is senseless.
If you have your "proof" against Kaneki please report it which I am sure you don't have anything,hell I think you won't even have a POV.

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player
Alright Gordon. At 3:45 the other cars I believed they were just passing by and most of the part I did not seet it. I was in hurry because you all just wanted to Car Ram me and shoot me.

Don't wanna offend you but you are making senseless allegations just to save yourself.

You clearly don't know how the city works. You literally called me Army. You must be new in the city.

If you have your "proof" against Kaneki please report it which I am sure you don't have anything,hell I think you won't even have a POV.
look at the forum in 5 minutes :d

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player

i am not gonna lie we did car ram because we called you hundred times ''pull over'' and you did not obey it so we had to do car ram.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
i am not gonna lie we did car ram because we called you hundred times ''pull over'' and you did not obey it so we had to do car ram.
Obey? My guy all the time you were chasing me with 3 or 2 guys and your whole motive was to shoot me. Once I reached the city you couldn't have done any robbery or hostage situation anyways but you still kept chasing me and called more people and when I finally pulled over at the end when I actually saw more cars clearly you shot me when I was putting my hands up.

What was the whole point? Just to kill me?

Learn to rp man.

Any admin will deny your arguement the moment he sees my POV.

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player
Obey? My guy all the time you were chasing me with 3 or 2 guys and your whole motive was to shoot me. Once I reached the city you couldn't have done any robbery or hostage situation anyways but you still kept chasing me and called more people and when I finally pulled over at the end when I actually saw more cars clearly you shot me when I was putting my hands up.

What was the whole point? Just to kill me?

Learn to rp man.

Any admin will deny your arguement the moment he sees my POV.
we was 5 people when you got my friend me or my friends dont call anybody.

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player

as you can see in my pov we are five people look at the map.We were scattered around to stop you.When some of my friends see you we were 4 people atleast with 4 cars.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
Hold up hold up. Let me add a Meta Gaming and FearRp charge too Pending review - Cheating / ID:62119

I just found out there motive was to save their family member am I right? So basically you magically got to know what was your family member's location and while trying to "save" him you just shot the whole vehicle. A good way to save someone (sarcastic)

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player
as u can see we are five people with 5 cars.(4 bugatti,1 karin sultan) we dont brake the GEN RULE 6.16.

DagAyisi Cabbar

Player
Player
Hold up hold up. Let me add a Meta Gaming and FearRp charge too Pending review - Cheating / ID:62119

I just found out there motive was to save their family member am I right? So basically you magically got to know what was your family member's location and while trying to "save" him you just shot the whole vehicle. A good way to save someone (sarcastic)
i didnt say i am not doing meta gaming yes i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom