Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved DM | CR | WRONG USE GEN RULE 6.16 | 83485 | 138406 | 115352 | 119558 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Rodriguez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2022
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dxPLVNm_OGE

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
We've been chasing the car since when you take him to your car and don't tell me you didn't hear what was said on the radio.we are giving your info on the radio.
i took him at the gate of NG, you were no where seen. Stop lying for god's sake.

scimpaul

Player
Player

as you can see in my pov we are five people look at the map.We were scattered around to stop you.When some of my friends see you we were 4 people atleast with 4 cars.
being spread around this guy is new you can tell there are rules being 2 cars 4 people not one person yelling pull over like there 5

Oziw

Player
Player
are you serious ? we are trying to stop you and you don't stop, you have to hit it and you filed a complaint as rdm? And if you look at the end of the video you will see how many we are. I couldn't find any meaning in your trying to fill the forum so much.And stop talking and wait for admin's decision

Oziw

Player
Player
we tell you not to stop the car and you don't? we have to pit for this, you call it cr? ahahaha

yusf

Player
Player
ID - 83485 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
ID - 138406 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
ID - 115352 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS
id - 119558 |DM,CAR RAMMING,WRONG USE GEN 6.16, ASKING TO PULL OVER WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE AND 2 CARS

Clearly multiple rules broken by the criminals as you can see in the POV.
WOW MASS RDM

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
are you serious ? we are trying to stop you and you don't stop, you have to hit it and you filed a complaint as rdm? And if you look at the end of the video you will see how many we are. I couldn't find any meaning in your trying to fill the forum so much.And stop talking and wait for admin's decision
Yeah and the end of the video I STOPPED. You cannot stop me in city anyways but I still continued.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 115352 will receive a punishment for DM in city

ID 138406 will receive a punishment for Dm in city

ID 83485 will receive a punishment for dm in city

ID 119558 will receive a punishment for dm in city

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom