Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ash Noor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 27, 2021
Time of violation
3:18
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2fyk34

amze

Player
Player
This player crossed the line when he insulted my father, I am very sensitive towards my parents, and there is even a rule about it on this server, yet this player believes its okay to insult my father like this? this has affected me terribly mentally and put me in a terrible mental issue that cannot be fixed. He should be punished!

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please provide the POV of the whole situation.(30s before the rule break and 30s after the rule break).

You have 6 hours to amend these errors.

amze

Player
Player
Okay, I dont see how its an error, but here is the new pov. full pov he has legit blatantly mentioned my parents 5+ times.

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
This player crossed the line when he insulted my father, I am very sensitive towards my parents, and there is even a rule about it on this server, yet this player believes its okay to insult my father like this? this has affected me terribly mentally and put me in a terrible mental issue that cannot be fixed. He should be punished!
why don't you include what you said for the whole situation is more clear lol. also when i said daddy you knew who i was talking about smh never knew he was your real dad :cry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom