Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Rule Break | Medusa Family , FIB , Ballas Gang

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bilal Bozo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2022
Time of violation
17:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaiUlWbASLQ

Bilal Vilya

Player
Player
me and my family were robbing the 32721.
he works in the fib and he is a undercover and he's throwing a meeting point even we told him not to use his meeting point.
the people in his family came in and started shooting at us and my friend in ballas gang and they blacklisted him from ballas gang and kill him.
FIB , Ballas Gang and the illegal family Medusa are cooperating.

my friend POVs:

JokerFace

Player
Player
I do not see you have removed any wireless before picking it up!!!
Words only No deeds So it is your fault and from where did you conclude that he is from the medusa family?

anyone can wear purple clothing !!! do you have information?

Last edited:

Mert Yegin

Player
Player
In the videos, your friends are talking through a program other than the game, it would be nice if you take this into account.

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
bro its not rulebreak xD you know the rules u can report this just MG xD

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
Idk how ballas and FIB gets involved in this, my family had informal in that area and i was waiting for them to go in informal, since it wasn't 10 mins before the event i complied to your demands and than my friends arrived and killed you.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
why has this person mentioned Ballas, and FIB, theres no IC proof of ballas nor FIB being on this scene, No Ballas Gang Cars, no FIB org cars, (Anyone can get FIB Gear via Black market, and robbing FIB agents. the only rule break I see in the pov is NoFearRP from ID: 32721 so in my views there's nothing involving org, just one of your family members being blacklisted from ballas (from my POV for no reason, He didn't shoot at ballas nor attempted to rob, I'm not ballas HC nor a Leader in ballas but that's how they want to lead their gang that's their way of leading

So Again, No Mass Rule Break from Ballas Nor FIB, just the Individual who Fear RPed by dropping a Meeting point via PDA after being told not to drop use PDA

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
this is not a MASS RULE BREAK... nor this is against any ORG OR FAMILY...

this is a single man who broke 1 rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom