Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Negi ilya
Administrators nickname
Kevin_ tosca
Date
Jun 17, 2022
Time
02:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSDnnWANzIE&feature=youtu.be

Negi Ilya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
First he gave me warning and then he told me by mistake (iwas working in FIB ) wich i couldnt request my rank again cuz of The mute for 3500 sec ( meta gaming ) i see that idont deserve the mute for that reason !!
as you can see in my vid iwas speaking with my friends in discord while there was no Rp going everyone is doing that in the city and then in the pov they came and killed us in suprise with out any rp thats why i reported them !!
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.
Idont see something telling me icant use discord if there is no rp .

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Firstly, you were warned by me mistakenly when I mixed up IDs in the report. That was immediately corrected. You were unwarned, unjailed, teleported back to FIB, and compensated for your trouble.

As for metagaming, you very clearly in this POV were using discord to communicate with other people. You are always an IC character unless you are in an OOC event. Being at your house is not an OOC event. I stand confident that my decision was correct.

All evidences have been submitted to the Chief Administration for a final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom