Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido wrld
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2021
Time of violation
0 50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4wZLs78TrFQ

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
hit him 53 like 3 time so total 159 damage and he didnt die and plus 1 of my fam member was spraying him with ar i would like to request his pov as is rec circle event

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Hello, I am ID 19137 and I will provide the POV if requested by admins and it seems from your POV i am having huge dsync/lag and while i was running i ate a steak.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Even if u eat a steak u should have been dead the steak gives u 50 health so 53+53 and my family members was ar spraying u

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Pending ID 19137’s response.

They have 10 hours to respond.

Last edited:

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Please include evidence of the entire situation(1 min POV requested).
• Pending ID 19137’s response.

They have 10 hours to respond.

I think i was eating steak as I put my gun away and possibly Dsync as u can see from his POV and my POV how my shots registered

Last edited:

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
And btw can’t see u eating the steak all I see ur health getting restored is just unsual but I might be wrong as on my eyes I see me hitting u 53 x 3 times

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
ID 19137,in your recording there is no system sound due to which I am not able to hear you eating a steak( a system sound is generated when you apply meds or eat something). Do you have a recording which INLCUDES that sound of THIS EVENT ONLY?

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
"You have recently been injured, wait a while"

Not sure if you guys know what that means and that's a server script, you guys should know what that means...cause the notification showed twice in the POV...

Moses Malone

Player
Player
ID 19137,in your recording there is no system sound due to which I am not able to hear you eating a steak( a system sound is generated when you apply meds or eat something). Do you have a recording which INLCUDES that sound of THIS EVENT ONLY?
Hello the recording that i have is completely unedited. I am unsure why it does not record in game sounds. Anyways from the POV you can see whether i have the assumed 'cheats' when my aim is so bad and i also died at the end from two rev shots. Also you can PC check me anytime if you all want to clear all doubts.

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
Hello the recording that i have is completely unedited. I am unsure why it does not record in game sounds. Anyways from the POV you can see whether i have the assumed 'cheats' when my aim is so bad and i also died at the end from two rev shots. Also you can PC check me anytime if you all want to clear all doubts.
gotta mute the esp callouts :ROFLMAO:

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
"You have recently been injured, wait a while"

Not sure if you guys know what that means and that's a server script, you guys should know what that means...cause the notification showed twice in the POV...
if you are not involved in situations stop replying to threads next time if i see you replying to reports which you are not included your forum account will be banned

Alex Odd

After PC check everything is fine, no cheats where used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom