Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rule 3.3 and 6.8 : ID 28795, 41780, 24596 ,56831

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Maybe Santos
Suspect ID
28795 41780 24596
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2021
Time of violation
15;53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IPEUZIq3AcM

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
I managed the catch the end of it. These guys have been running insulting those they come across in their language and spitting on them.
Its toxic and i would prefer to know exactly what they are saying if they want to talk smack.

While this clip only shows them speaking in their language and at the end 28795 spitting, I am hoping to find the other clips where they are clearly in my face saying who knows what in what i can only assume are insults given the tone.

ID 28795 (spat), 41780, 24596 ,56831

Last edited:

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Reject this report.
  • For General Rule 3.3 (The exception is if all parties agree, but you were dead so either way it was not possible for you to agree or disagree)
  • For General Rule 6.8, the person did not spit on you but on the other dead guy, you were not related to this situation and if you want him to get punished have the person who got spat on making a complaint with his OWN POV

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom