Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kakarot Sins
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2022
Time of violation
19:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Gc5dKO6wjPM

kakarot sinss

Player
Player
so i was fighting in ghetto yesterday and i shot some person hiding behind cover after hitting them i took off in my car and theres one guy who shot me from far away with id 20687 as everyone knows u cant get hit from behind in such cars as buggati and mclaren p1 and also you can see the bullet tracers coming straight towards my head my frnd whos in passanger seat dont get any shot if its a random spray it might be possible to get some damage from passanger seat also if they are not cheating which im sure they do i need to see their pov too coz theres no chance to get shot like that the bullets are coming straight without missing
thank you

pov -

Ava LeBlanc

FIB
Player
so i was fighting in ghetto yesterday and i shot some person hiding behind cover after hitting them i took off in my car and theres one guy who shot me from far away with id 20687 as everyone knows u cant get hit from behind in such cars as buggati and mclaren p1 and also you can see the bullet tracers coming straight towards my head my frnd whos in passanger seat dont get any shot if its a random spray it might be possible to get some damage from passanger seat also if they are not cheating which im sure they do i need to see their pov too coz theres no chance to get shot like that the bullets are coming straight without missing
thank you

pov -
nyc AIM bot bro ... how can someone shoot in buggati from back

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
TBH you can get shot from behind, yes in a chiron too, But they way you died, was not usual

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Player
thank you

pov -
i have been kiled like this by that guy like 10 times

yusf

Player
Player
thank you

pov -
wow magic bullet + aim boot

Xpoler

Player
Player
To be honest shooting all your bullets like all the bullets behind a Chiron is almost impossible, and I mean all the bullets. I think admins need to do a PC check. Do you know how small of a gap he shot through and did not miss a single SHOT while moving, kinda weird.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 20687 will receive a punishment for Cheating​
  • If you wish to appeal this decision contact me or make an admin complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom